Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

The bmr queens

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 alexandros

alexandros

• Members
    • posts 132

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:01 AM

i don't know how many of you know the following website: Home - BMRs at an affordable price

They offer cheap bmr style articles for very very low price. The only bad thing is that they never deliver, so stay away from them!

I ordered 6 or 7 sept if i remember correctly and all i hear is studpid excuses... Every week they keep telling me that the articles are going to be ready and they never are...

Two weeks ago they told me that they started on my project. I received approximately 20 articles the first 3 days and then nothing again. No news. I've been trying to contact them the last 3 - 4 days but they don't reply.

These guys (or i should say women) approached me from fiverr saying that they offer good services at a discount. Bullshit, they don't deliver at all!

Stay away from them for you own good!

#2 Fishingman1

Fishingman1

• Members
    • posts 280

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

Mate hear what you say
    but take the link out you gave them.

#3 alexandros

alexandros

• Members
    • posts 132

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

hi,

sorry about the confusing message above, but i was really pissed when i wrote it!

I ordered from them 100 articles for 60$. I've made the order 6 - 7/09/2011.

They told me that they have more than 20 article writters and that they will have the articles in no time!

After 1 month i hadn't received anything. I asked them for a refund and they told me that they would start working on my project immediately. They created 20 articles or so and then no news from them.

The one incharge told me that she fired most of her writters because they didn't deliver "quality work". Since then all i hear is excuses that they'll have the articles and they'll write them as soon as possible. What i think is that they simply cheat people to take their money.

#4 Rascal

Rascal

• Members
    • posts 310

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

There's someone offering BMR articles in a BFSO - it's more expensive but I got all my 100 articles delivered on time.

If you paid via Paypal, now is a good time to file a dispute!

#5 alexandros

alexandros

• Members
    • posts 132

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

yes that's what i'll do. I'll also report them as a fraud company.

#6 BMRwriter

BMRwriter

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 25

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

I think that maybe they didn't want to cheat you, just got too many orders and don't have enough quality writers. And I bet they can't find them for this price anyway. When I just took my BMR writing business from fiverr about a month ago to my own site, I had a lot of orders and had to work night and day to get them all done in time. Now I'm back on track, if you order 100 posts, it will cost more than $60, but you should have them in 5-7 days the most. I hope Rascal is talking about my BFSO :)
    Cheap BMR Posts starting from $0.80 per post.

#7 thrall

thrall

• Members
    • posts 170

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:42 AM

Just go on odesk and find a writer, tons of people on there with BMR experience. Just test them with a few articles and see if any get denied. I only had one writer get denied, and it only happened once. BMR is mainly looking for unique content that is mostly readable.

#8 tomtom86

tomtom86

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 13

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:27 AM

Just be careful on oDesk - we started trying to hire writers from their and around 50% try to get away with spun content. This devalues BMR entirely; less of your posts will get indexed and future algo updates could see all your indexed links disappear.

We now hire European based writers only. We pay a little more but we have a team that we can trust. Building the cheapest team is not always the best solution so we decided to offer our writers at almost cost price. We guarantee unique content for each and every post and we take payments through Paypal so you are insured.

Edited by tomtom86, 27 November 2011 - 10:20 PM.

! TAKING ORDERS ONCE AGAIN !

Build My Rank HANDS FREE Blog Writing & Submission Service for as low as $0.73 per submitted (and accepted!) 150 word BMR post.

100 Posts per month $95
    200 Posts Per Month $175
    300 Posts Per Month $220

Our professional team of writers will write and submit unique articles to your BMR account so you can monitor their work.

PM ME TO PLACE AN ORDER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users