Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

What to do with $3,000- a new case study.

• Please log in to reply
    36 replies to this topic

#1 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:34 AM

I have decided to launch a new seo test. whereas my current one is geared to entry level seo outsourcing, this test is going to be geared toward a bigger budget.

Basically my goal is to get to 5k a month by spending 3k over 6 months to seo a site.

I am running this test here: An SEO Case Study- The goal is Money

I do not reveal in the post the niche, but for you guys, I will let you know that it is a job related site.

I know many of you here read my other test, so let me know if you want me to keep you updated on this one as well. Otherwise I won't trouble your time.

#2 imcool2121

imcool2121

Banned

• Banned
    • posts 175

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:55 AM

subscribed, will see how it goes :)

#3 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

I updated the thread SEO Case Study- 2 week update I just finetuned some of the strategy and updated it.

The key question is how you want the updates, update the original post or new post for each update.

#4 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:43 AM

1. Can you list the exact match search volume rather than the phrase match search volume.

2. Can you explain more about the 1000's of pages of content? hopefully not autoblogged?

SENukeX Service - $47.00

SESlingshot - High PR Blog Posts - $147.00

Automated Authority Link Network Service - $59.00

If I could have a sales person that would welcome you when you clicked the link to visit my BFSO's it would say, "Thank you for taking the time stop by, please let me know how I can assist you."

#5 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

Looks great , I would through SENuke X in the mix

This should be interesting.
    I've never had success autoblogging I keep it white hat with my content(only unique) that goes on my site. Linkbuilding I go blackhat.

Edited by WillJR, 25 October 2011 - 03:40 AM.

#6 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

1. Can you list the exact match search volume rather than the phrase match search volume.

2. Can you explain more about the 1000's of pages of content? hopefully not autoblogged?

1. I do not remember the order of the kw's when I posted the phrase. exact is 12k, 12k, and 40k. but I am targeting phrase because my goal is regional longtails initially.

2. call me a sinner :)

update 2 is now up SEO Case Study- Update 2

I am planning on using ble as a web2.0 autoblogger as I lay out in my post. Anyone else try this?

#7 JSProjects

JSProjects

• Members
    • posts 977

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

Should be fun to watch. $3k is a pretty nice budget as long as you don't throw it away.
    CLICK HERE For 172,761 DoFollow Blog Post URL's From 2,235 Unique Blogs

PR6: 2 / PR5: 17 / PR4: 213 / PR3: 1,426 / PR2: 4,663 / PR1: 9,500

16 Packs Sold, 4 Remaining. Enter "BF" for 10% off.

#8 Gary Becks

Gary Becks

• Members
    • posts 920

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Kinda wish you would have just bought shadowmaker with the $3k, but then once you throw in hosting and additional domains... yada yada.....

Sorry not to distract... just the budget was right on the line of being a BH's wet dream, so I had to bring it up. I have it, I love it.

Shapeshifter would be a reasonably priced and worthy alternative if the OP is looking to go that route, though I am doubtful he is.
    :cool:

#9 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

Kinda wish you would have just bought shadowmaker with the $3k, but then once you throw in hosting and additional domains... yada yada.....

Sorry not to distract... just the budget was right on the line of being a BH's wet dream, so I had to bring it up. I have it, I love it.

Shapeshifter would be a reasonably priced and worthy alternative if the OP is looking to go that route, though I am doubtful he is.

are you guys talking about real stuff or just using start trek speak to toy and screw with me

#10 Gary Becks

Gary Becks

• Members
    • posts 920

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

are you guys talking about real stuff or just using start trek speak to toy and screw with me

Lol...:)

Definitely real stuff. Guess it shouldn't really be discussed here though. Back to our regularly scheduled program..;)

#11 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

Shadowmaker is probably the single best investment I have ever in marketing made outside of the servers I rent for XR.

bSeolized fantomas shadowMaker

Warning: It's not for the faint of heart.

I feel like a fourth grader that just walked in the women's locker room at shower time. I know I just saw something awesome, but I don't know why or what to do with it. I will have to wait until i hit IM puberty.

#12 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

Lol...:)

Definitely real stuff. Guess it shouldn't really be discussed here though. Back to our regularly scheduled program..;)

link for shapeshifter for the curious?

#13 Gary Becks

Gary Becks

• Members
    • posts 920

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

link for shapeshifter for the curious?

Ha! The power of suggestion... Your going to let GOY lure you into the Dark Side Anakin..

Anyhow, Wordpress Shapeshifter :: Search Engine Cloaking Plugin

#14 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

Ha! The power of suggestion... Your going to let GOY lure you into the Dark Side Anakin..

Anyhow, Wordpress Shapeshifter :: Search Engine Cloaking Plugin

I am already walking that direction as fast as my budget and mental abilities can keep up.

#15 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:28 AM

I can feel the force growing stronger inside you.....

Oh, wait, that's my .... Ahh.... Well, its not the force inside you that I was feeling. Sorry bout that...

not even a courtesy lube

#16 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

Looks really good I just bookmarked it
    I am assuming it only builds the site for you and creates 100% unique content from what I understood(sheduals unique post and redirects real visitors)

you'll still need to build your backlinks tho or the site won't rank am I right ? or does the software build backlinks too ?

#17 Gary Becks

Gary Becks

• Members
    • posts 920

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:56 AM

Looks really good I just bookmarked it
    I am assuming it only builds the site for you and creates 100% unique content from what I understood(sheduals unique post and redirects real visitors)

you'll still need to build your backlinks tho or the site won't rank am I right ? or does the software build backlinks too ?

I think your kind of missing the point of the tool. Your not supposed to be spending time trying to actually rank anything that shadowmaker builds (kind of defeats the purpose as you could just spend that time ranking your actual site).

It's an acquired taste and if you don't know what your doing your gonna end up doing yourself more harm than good and wasting a lot of time and money in the process. Definitely wouldn't recommend jumping in on the deep end.

#18 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:01 AM

I think your kind of missing the point of the tool. Your not supposed to be spending time trying to actually rank anything that shadowmaker builds (kind of defeats the purpose as you could just spend that time ranking your actual site).

It's an acquired taste and if you don't know what your doing your gonna end up doing yourself more harm than good and wasting a lot of time and money in the process. Definitely wouldn't recommend jumping in on the deep end.

only scythe lords are qualified to properly use

#19 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:50 AM

I checked it out, the dark side beckons me stronger than ever. Dare I do my first cloak? I think I may dare.

btw- for those who are experienced in the cloaking world, with a software like this, do you redirect to a legit site you own or right to the affiliate sales page?

#20 Gary Becks

Gary Becks

• Members
    • posts 920

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

I checked it out, the dark side beckons me stronger than ever. Dare I do my first cloak? I think I may dare.

btw- for those who are experienced in the cloaking world, with a software like this, do you redirect to a legit site you own or right to the affiliate sales page?

Up to you. For what it's worth your diving into something that is a bit outside of the realm of mere SEO though and might not be totally necessary depending on what you are promoting and the type of site you already have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users