Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Pre-Formatted {Spintax|Spinready} Spinets + IMAGES + {Paragraph/Sentence/Word Spins}

• Please log in to reply
    50 replies to this topic

#1 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image

What are super spinets?
    I've been using these spinets for a while and they save me an incredible amount of time that i used to spend writing and spinning article after article. What we do is take a bunch of articles and content themed around your keyword and mash em all up to produce super spun articles that are spun at the paragraph, sentence and word levels. The end result is that you can generate hundreds of highly unique articles from just one of these spinets alone.

• All spinets will be focused around your keyword, 100% unique from each other and ready to feed any content hungry beast such as LWB, AMR, SeNuke, Sick, SEOLR etc.
    • Each spinet comes complete with titles, spun at the sentence and word levels with multiple alternatives.
    • Each spinet will pass copyscape with an average of 98.4% unique, with many reported as 100% unique!
    • We can even insert random keyword themed spun images into your articles, great for giving those web 2.0s an authentic feeling!
    • We can embed your spun links (or tokens such as %LINK1%) into each spinet too which makes it easier to use the deeper spun spinets for your backlinking purposes.
    • We aim to get all spinets over 500+ words, with many totaling several hundred words!
    • This type of highly spun content is not for use on your money site, instead it's more suited to tiered linking campaigns where large amounts of unique themed content is needed or in auto approved link building.
    [quote name='digidoodles']I was just looking for more spinnets and up pop's bobred's offer! Exactly as I had hoped for- not for money site, but we all know that.

Perfect to feed LWB!

I want more. How can I get some?[/QUOTE]

Why do you need them?
    Are you struggling to write enough content for those web 2.0s? Is LWB mocking you when you point it at a feeble amount of content? Then you can benefit from our spinets, as they will save you many, many hours of painful content gathering and spinning. Simply plug em into your fave SEO software and unleash this content beast.

- Sample Spinnet : A sample of one of the 25+ spinnets you could recieve. View Sample
    - Sample Spun Article : A example of an article spun from one of our spinlets. View Sample

How you can get your spinets!
    You can get your own keyword themed spinets from just $25! Exact prices are as follows...

Word Level Spinning
    100 x spinets for just $25
    200 x spinets for just $33
    300 x spinets for just $41
    400 x spinets for just $50 (just $0.125 per spinet!)

Word & Sentence Level Spinning
    50 x spinets for just $25
    100 x spinets for just $33
    150 x spinets for just $41
    200 x spinets for just $50

Word & Sentence & Paragraph Level Spinning
    25 x spinets for just $25
    50 x spinets for just $33
    75 x spinets for just $41
    100 x spinets for just $50

NOTE :: Embedding spun keyword themed images is now FREE of charge!
    Bulk Orders :: Place 5 or more orders at once and get an extra 10% bulk discount on your total order!

How to order?

STEP 1 - Send payment via PayPal for the correct amount to spinlets@gmail.com

STEP 2 - Click HERE to enter details of your order

STEP 3 - Sit back and think about how much time you just saved!

Your order will be dispatched ASAP and turnaround time is usually within a few hours, however if you do not receive it within 48 hours then we will refund your payment, and you get to keep the spinets still!

What does it all mean?
    Sentence spinning means for each spun sentence of the article you get an entirely alternative sentence, also spun at the word level. Paragraph spinning means that for each paragraph of the article, you also get an alternative paragraph, complete with its very own sentence and word level spinning. With the combination of paragraph, sentence and word level spinning each of these spinlets produce hugely unique content when compared to each other.

[quote name='dmadnani']This stuff is good. I like the whole para+sentence+word spinning a lot.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tristanperry']I PMed bobred and have received my 25 articles. They're very, very well spun. Using SpinnerChief I generated 100 articles from one of them, and the uniqueness count was very high. Each article was also fairly readable, which is great considering how spun they are.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Initial Effort']I received my review copy within hours of sending the request. I loaded an article into TBS just to see what would happen if I kept hitting new spin. I was impressed with how the article paragraphs were spun. The content is what you would expect for spun and it is still fairly readable, although I wouldn't use it on my main sites. It should work extremely well for backlinking. I am in the process of negotiating with bobred for more.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fitgal']I was also able to get this generous offer of 25 snippets. In the case of the ones I got, they really made little sense, probably because I had a very laser focused keyword.

The turn around time was extremely fast and the service very professional. If you are wanting something fast and easy for programs like AMR, this may be the ticket.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='robinlowemi7']Just looked through a couple of spun articles Bobred sent me. I have to say the communication was smooth, the articles are based on my keywords and were sent in just a few hours.I chose the sentence level spinning and the article sentences were deeply spun.Final versions of the article are readable but surely not for your money site. They'll make good content for your backlinking needs and this is just what I'll do with them.

Overall, good service and a very nice person to deal with.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kakaboo']Wow! I just got my 25 articles from bobred and I am quite amazed, even though the paragraphs sometimes are not really connected to each other they still seem to flow pretty well and is as good as those Indian/Philipinnes/etc $2/500 words article... ![/QUOTE]

[quote name='theseoguy001']I received 100 articles from bobred and I am very happy with this service. As he specifies, these are not for your main site as they are highly spun and meant for backlinking, I will be adding these to auto approve articles sites. With these 100 spun articles, I can get thousands of new articles and the images get spun as well which is also a nice feature. Thanks again[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rickr54321']I received 50 sentence level spun articles from the OP. The first thing I have to say is that was fast , I had the articles within an hour of sending a pm. The articles when ran through the best spinner produces surprisingly unique versions and as stated above where what you would expect from a spun article but still readable. I am ready to order more.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NEseO']Great service with very fast turn around!! Got 25 spinets returned within the hour!! Articles are of a decent standard, not out of this world but good for the price, recommend this service!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='blofeld']Holy Cow! Blindingly, fast service, recommended for those that need lower quality spun articles, thanks Bobred.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DanTheMan']already received my 400 order, very fast turn around (received a couple of hours after ordering)

Very pleased, saved me a ton of time, will order again :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='realgem']Lightning fast delivery ! I got the snippets real quick. Checked few articles they are 99% unique.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shanehunter']This is quite possibly the best service on the planet for content creation. No joke.

I just had a ridiculously LARGE order filled in about an hour. Iain was completely awesome in working with a few special requirements I had, and made things work PERFECTLY.

Customer Service: 10 / 10
    Quality of Snippets: 10 / 10
    Total Value of Service: 10 / 10

Thanks man! I'll be back![/QUOTE]

[quote name='jdlash']I just received my 50 spinets and they are awesome! The level of uniqueness is amaizing. Great service and the turnaround time is unbelievable![/QUOTE]

[quote name='hugues26']Received my articles in less than 2 hours ! And quality is very good. I checked the first article and it passed copyscape.

Very good service.

Will order again when I need more articles.[/QUOTE]

How to order?

STEP 1 - Send payment via PayPal for the correct amount to spinlets@gmail.com

STEP 2 - Click HERE to enter details of your order

STEP 3 - Sit back and think about how much time you just saved!

NOTE :: Embedding spun keyword themed images is now FREE of charge!
    Bulk Orders :: Place 5 or more orders at once and get an extra 10% bulk discount on your total order!

Your order will be dispatched ASAP and turnaround time is usually within a few hours, however if you do not receive it within 48 hours then we will refund your payment, and you get to keep the spinets still!

Edited by bobred, 21 November 2011 - 05:09 PM.

#2 convert2seo

convert2seo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 11

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:36 AM

what's the level of spinning for paragraphs/sentences? how many variations?

#3 imcool2121

imcool2121

Banned

• Banned
    • posts 175

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

any discount for bulk orders ?

#4 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

what's the level of spinning for paragraphs/sentences? how many variations?

At the standard pargraph/sentence/word level you will get 2 variations of each sentence, and 2 of each paragraph, effectively giving you 4 variations of each sentence per spinet and we can provide more if needed :)

any discount for bulk orders ?

I'm sure we can work something out, please feel free to PM me with what sort of quantity you'd like :)

@Travis - Thank you for your order, it is now complete and has been dispatched :)

Edited by bobred, 30 September 2011 - 05:56 PM.
    more

#5 woosa

woosa

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 81

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:58 AM

just ordered: 7PB801704H460304X , looking forward. i may be blind, but I didn't see any mention of word counts. assuming 550+/spinet?

#6 woosa

woosa

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 81

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

delivery within 2.5 hours for 25 x Word & Sentence & Paragraph Level Spinning spinets! will report back on quality, but awesome turnaround time!

#7 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

just ordered: 7PB801704H460304X , looking forward. i may be blind, but I didn't see any mention of word counts. assuming 550+/spinet?

That's right, yes we aim to get all spinets over 500+ words, with many totaling several hundred :)

delivery within 2.5 hours for 25 x Word & Sentence & Paragraph Level Spinning spinets! will report back on quality, but awesome turnaround time!

I look forward to hearing how they worked out for you, thanks :)

#8 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

Small Update Today

- Embedding Keyword themed spun images into your spinets is now FREE of charge!
    - We've tinkered with the image sizes so that they're no more than 500 pixels wide to ensure better compatibility with various web 2.0 themes.

Edited by bobred, 04 October 2011 - 07:31 PM.

#9 Gustavo

Gustavo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 66

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

Hi, Are they good for articleranks? Thanks
    Best Regards...

Gustavo

#10 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hi, Are they good for articleranks? Thanks

Hi Gustavo, to be perfectly honest i'm not sure if AR would accept them as it's not a service i personally use. If they auto approve posts then yes you will be fine, however if they manually review posts first then it's probably not going to be of much help!

I hope that helps explain, cheers :)

#11 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

All orders completed :)

#12 NEseO

NEseO

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hey bobred,

Sorry for the delayed feedback, clearly not as quickto respond as you were with the spinets!!

Great service with very fast turn around!! Got 25 spinets returned within the hour!! Articles are of a decent standard, not out of this world but good for the price, recommend this service!!

#13 blofeld

blofeld

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

Hi Bobred

I have just put an order through, Transaction ID #60D8219573621243C.

Thanks.
    Earn money from your website's >>>EXIT TRAFFIC<<< $1.30 Average Ecpm's (aff link)

#14 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hi Bobred

I have just put an order through, Transaction ID #60D8219573621243C.

Thanks.

Got it thanks! Your order is being processed now :)

UPDATE :: Your order has been completed, thank you for your business!

Edited by bobred, 12 October 2011 - 01:38 PM.

#15 blofeld

blofeld

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:56 PM

Holy Cow! Blindingly, fast service, recommended for those that need lower quality spun articles, thanks Bobred.
    Earn money from your website's >>>EXIT TRAFFIC<<< $1.30 Average Ecpm's (aff link)

#16 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

New Feature

- We can now embed up to 3 spintax format links into your spinets, which makes backlinking with the deeper spun spinets much simpler and each of the 3 links can have as many URLs and keywords as you need!

#17 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

All orders completed :)

#18 convert2seo

convert2seo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 11

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

what is the delivery time for 50 Word & Sentence Level Spinning spinets?

#19 DanTheMan

DanTheMan

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:20 AM

hi, interested in 400 word level spinnets. How soon can you get them done as i need them urgently - pm me details and i will place orders
    Thanks

#20 bobred

bobred

• Members
    • posts 342

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

what is the delivery time for 50 Word & Sentence Level Spinning spinets?

Hi Convert, turn around time for 50 word & sentence level spinets will usually be within 1-2 hours of receiving your order if you order within GMT working hours, otherwise please allow up to 24 hours for your spinets to be delivered :)

hi, interested in 400 word level spinnets. How soon can you get them done as i need them urgently - pm me details and i will place orders
    Thanks

Sending PM now :)

Edited by bobred, 09 November 2011 - 02:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users