Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Selling 55 site network with Site for Sites for Sale site....

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 domainrunner

domainrunner

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 22

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Hi Guys,

I have a 350 site network and I am leaning it out and took 55 sites out and placed them on their on 'site for sale' website. The niche of the main site is 'established sites for sale at a flat rate price' so you will get all 55 fully developed sites with their domain name (some good emds) and the site that sells them if you want to continue going that route or if you want to break them up and BL them or whatever.

80% of the sites are aged and the highest PR is a 3 so no big PR sites just a mix of majority of 0s 1s and 2s.

These sites were a mix of juicer sites and money sites that I have decided to sell as one big giant lot. The concept of the site is very unique and its a good site as you will see. I was just going to place an ad on flippa but figured I would start here first. The sits that were not in my juice network i have goog analytics for and most have decent traffic. All the domains are with Godaddy and most of the hosting is with Host Gator, Verio and Rackspace.

Please PM me and I will give you the Site that sells all the sites for sale with a spreadsheet of the breakdown of name, PR, age and drops and the price I am looking to get.
    I am not really a girl...I just play one on the Internet.

#2 domainrunner

domainrunner

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 22

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Wow what a terrible title that is I wrote. I am selling 55 individual sites established, aged etc..and they have a site that was built around them with the niche of 'established sites for sale' so you get the site that sells the sites for sale. People would go to the main site looking to purchase turnkey sites and they would purchase one of the sites from you... Hope that makes better sense, i got a ton of email with confused potential buyers. Sorry about that.
    I am not really a girl...I just play one on the Internet.

#3 lenvy

lenvy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 74

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:03 AM

You are selling 55 individual, established and aged sites?
    Plus you are also selling a "Site for sale" where people can buy established sites?
    Article Writing Reviews << Please come and participate.

#4 kaytav

kaytav

• Members
    • posts 108

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

PM me some samples

#5 Mat51

Mat51

• Members
    • posts 183

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

Pm the list and the price !