Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

WebHostingPlex

• Please log in to reply
    16 replies to this topic

#1 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

Whats the verdict on WebHostingPlex since the new owners stepped in?
    I have an account with them but it was on nodes that were behaving themselves so I never really suffered the catastrophes that befell others.

I need more IP's... not sure whether to get more with WHP (if issues are resolved) or look elsewhere...

Anyone who had issues (who stuc around) have any advice on this?
    BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#2 Bill_Z

Bill_Z

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 63

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

I'm exact same position. I have an account with them, had only very few and brief issues, not big problems like other people had. And I need more IPs now and am wondering where to go. I'm thinking of getting another account somewhere else just for the IP diversity and safety net if WHP ever has issues again. Just not sure where to go though, still researching.

#3 Toni

Toni

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 68

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:41 AM

WHP has improved a lot...

I went from a real nightmare experience (longest support ticket ever!) to stable hosting the last 4-5 weeks...

I think it's safe to add a few sites but try to keep the most important ones at seo hosts with a good uptime history...

Cheers :)

#4 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
    • posts 919

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

I never had any probs with being uptime before the change, and have not seen any probs after the change. I migrated from seo host which seemed to have literally most of their time in the downtime area vs uptime
    New Rich Juggernaut*

*a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
    ----
    Testing effects of sig surge on post nasal drip and buy neopoints keywords

#5 Fraggler

Fraggler

• Members
    • posts 117

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:43 AM

I did have some problems on a couple of the servers I was on with them but the new team sorted them out and they have been running fine since.

#6 tim880722

tim880722

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 46

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

im still having so many problems with whp. it seemed to be better when they changed ownership, i recently upgraded from 15 ips to 30 ips this past week and have had non stop problems, at once stage all my sites were down for about 13 hours, iv also been struggling alot with 2 sites, they have been down about 4 times this week and they were down today and after they told me the sites were up again about 3 hours later they were down again. im considering moving to a new host

#7 dmadnani

dmadnani

• Members
    • posts 216

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:53 PM

hey link. iv been using a company thats really been great. The price is also amazing with the coupon. i have about 50 sites with them and i have had easily 99 percent uprate. so for example with aseohositng 100 c class domains unique is 375 with them its 225 i believe with the coupon.

anyway give em a try!

coupon-

Name sounds strangely familiar...

Edited by Fitgal, 04 October 2011 - 02:51 PM.
    link removed

#8 Guorilla

Guorilla

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 4

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

I've got 30 IP's at WHP, but since they've changed ownership I've got nothing but trouble with them.

For instances the former owners decided to make a change in MySQL servers. It wouldn't be localhost any longer, but a different server only for MySQL. Then after the owner change the new owners decided to change that back to localhost, BUT without even telling. I had to find out that myself and needed to change things on my own in all my config files.. And so I also LOST data from the sites that were affected.

Before the change of ownership, I had no problems at all. Sites were loading real fast and without any problems I hosted all my sites. The service was brilliant, they helped me almost right away everytime there was something wrong.

But since the new ownership this has change dramatically. I'm getting real short messages when submitting a ticket, problems are NOT getting solved.

I'm going to look for a new SEO hoster. I advise people to stay away from them.

Ciao,

Guorilla

#9 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

I've got 30 IP's at WHP, but since they've changed ownership I've got nothing but trouble with them.

Me too, things were fine before the change of ownership (for me at least), now they are a total nightmare.

I had been thinking of getting more IPs with them, fortunately I did not do that and found another provider. I am still with WHP only because of the hassle involved in moving my sites, and because once upon a time they did deliver a good service... I cling to the hope that they will resume that service, but TBH I see little chance of that at the moment.

A VERY bad provider, worse than SEO-Host in terms of their support.
    BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#10 kw11

kw11

• Members
    • posts 139

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

I had been thinking of getting more IPs with them, fortunately I did not do that and found another provider.

What provider did you go with?
    Private Network of 26 Blogs
    16XPR4, 6XPR3, 4XPR2
    Just $35/month!

SOLD-OUT, But Re-Opening Soon!

#11 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

What provider did you go with?

I gave these guys a go:

http://backlinksforu...-locations.html

Their setup is not everything I would want as you dont get WHM, you have to raise tickets to get domains added on, however, as you normally know in advance what your domains are (advance of them becoming available that is), and you can add many domains in a single ticket it has actually worked out ok.

Support has been ridiculously fast, replies to tickets within a few minutes most of the time.

Compare that to my last ticket with webhosting plex:

> I raised a ticket reporting that all my sites were down... for the nth time
    > Sites came back up 30 mins later
    > WebHostingPlex replied 40 after that with their usual "we are looking at it"

This is BS, they just close off all tickets with "we are looking at it" to cheat their own metrics for SLA / response times. If they had looked at it they would have seen the issue had cleared.

> 12+ hours later, WHP eventually look at one of the sites and report "we fixed it yeah!"

BS service, BS support, If SEO Switch works out Ill migrate the lot over to them and dump WHP, they are complete clowns...

Whilst on the subject of migrating, I asked isham (member of this forum representing seo switch) about it... and got replies back within a few minutes. Clearly that wont always be the case, but so far the difference in service between seo switch (leapSwitch offshoot) and WebHostingPlex could not be more stark.

Oh, and SEO Switch gave me more class A's for my money too... and I can add more domains on, though that may not be a good plan if they get overloaded with auto bloggers...

#12 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:06 PM

One more thing... I added some WHP domains to a monitoring service... they are constantly going up and down.

#13 slate

slate

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:27 PM

Hmm with switchseo I do have access to WHM but maybe it's because I took dedicated ips, not shared. And yes, they are great :-) I'm happy with them.

#14 Leapswitch-Ishan

Leapswitch-Ishan

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 64

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

I gave these guys a go:

http://backlinksforu...-locations.html

Their setup is not everything I would want as you dont get WHM, you have to raise tickets to get domains added on, however, as you normally know in advance what your domains are (advance of them becoming available that is), and you can add many domains in a single ticket it has actually worked out ok.

Support has been ridiculously fast, replies to tickets within a few minutes most of the time.

As 'slate' has mentioned below, WHM access is provided for dedicated IPs, as it is not technically possible for Shared IPs. We are working on providing you an interface within our portal to submit domains instead of tickets. We have an automated system in the backend to enter your domains and they get setup.

BS service, BS support, If SEO Switch works out Ill migrate the lot over to them and dump WHP, they are complete clowns...

Whilst on the subject of migrating, I asked isham (member of this forum representing seo switch) about it... and got replies back within a few minutes. Clearly that wont always be the case, but so far the difference in service between seo switch (leapSwitch offshoot) and WebHostingPlex could not be more stark.

Oh, and SEO Switch gave me more class A's for my money too... and I can add more domains on, though that may not be a good plan if they get overloaded with auto bloggers...

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to transferring your sites from other providers.

Hmm with switchseo I do have access to WHM but maybe it's because I took dedicated ips, not shared. And yes, they are great :-) I'm happy with them.

Yes, that is true. Thank you for your feedback as well. We are working on the Romania and Netherlands locations as well, I will let you know as soon as they are online.

Ishan
    Ishan Talathi
    SEO Hosting - 205+ c-classes - 5 USA locations - 1 Portugal location - 1 Ukraine location
    Chicago, IL - Los Angeles, CA - Asheville, NC - South Bend, IN - Scranton, PA - Porto - Portugal , Kharkov, Ukraine
    SEO Hosting, SEO VPS, SEO Dedicated servers
    Managed VPS

#15 backtothefuture

backtothefuture

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 4

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:28 PM

Have you already chosen the host?

#16 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

Have you already chosen the host?

Not sure if that was aimed at me, if so, yes, SEO Switch from Leapswitch.
    IP setup process is a bit scrappy but the support is good, hosting is fast and reliable and price attractive.

At the moment Im very happy with them.

#17 Akme

Akme

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

I just know aseohosting company which provides quality SEO hosting.
    Maybe they are worth to be tried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users