Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Inner URL De-indexed and replaced by homepage?

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 macker2298

macker2298

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

I had one inner URL of my money site indexed and showing up for a competitive keyword. I have been linkbuilding for this inner url to show up for this particular keyword for some time now. In google international it still is indexed and showing up in the 3rd or 4th spot. However in google US which is the most important one for me it was dancing between the 10th and 11th spot (so first and second page). Last week something happened and that inner URL was replaced by my homepage and it is on the 18th spot(second page). In other googles the inner url is still showing up for that particular keyword search and is still on the first page. Ideas? thoughts?

#2 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

Sounds like a page level filter (penalty) for hammering too many links into it. Its happened to me before. I have had single pages completely de-indexed even on established sites. Another page on the site often pops up in its place.

It will come back in time.
    BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#3 macker2298

macker2298

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

thanks for the reply..do you think i should stop all link building to the URL until it comes back?

#4 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:42 PM

thanks for the reply..do you think i should stop all link building to the URL until it comes back?

Yes, I would give it a rest for a while and see what happens.
    Be patient. There is a temptation to start meddling with things in this situation, but that just makes it harder to understand what is going on.

The only other thing I would check is whether you have been scraped. If you have been heavily scraped maybe overhaul your own content to make it "unique" again.

Assuming there are no other onsite issues with it, just let it lie for a while.
    BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#5 seopower

seopower

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 76

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

i think it will take some time to set this problem after 4 or 5 visit it will be fine,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users