Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

[GUARANTEED RANK INCREASE] SE Slingshot - High PageRank Blog Posts

• Please log in to reply
    441 replies to this topic

#21 yougotmymoney

yougotmymoney

• Members
    • posts 106

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

just signed up for the review copy

#22 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:33 AM

@fallenskywalker - We really don't guarantee it for keywords already in the top 10. You should see some of the keywords I get from people already in the top 10. Imagine someone coming to me with "auto insurance" and they are ranking #9 and they spent $25,000 to get there. Then they are asking a $277 or $147 service to move them up a position. I think my service rocks, but I also think that is an unrealistic expectation. I'll give you another example, I had another keyword that ranked #2 for a term that gets over 5,000,000 exact searches per month. I certainly don't think they expect me to move them to #1, but are using my service as part of their overall strategy. This is why I was hesitant to guarantee improved rankings for anyone that is in the top 11, but I still wanted to offer something that said that I stand behind what my service can do.

@lenvy - If you ordered a package #2 you will get posts from 100 different blogs, 1 post on each blog.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

SESlingshot - High PR Blog Posts - $147.00

Automated Authority Link Network Service - $59.00

If I could have a sales person that would welcome you when you clicked the link to visit my BFSO's it would say, "Thank you for taking the time stop by, please let me know how I can assist you."

#23 lenvy

lenvy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 74

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:47 AM

Could you please post PR breakdown, so that everyone can see? Do you sell your service on other forums - especially BHW? It appears like service similar service I have see on a different forum. That's why asking :)
    Article Writing Reviews << Please come and participate.

#24 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:52 AM

I don't have a specific PageRank breakdown. Each order is different as we have a good pool of domains, but all posts are PR4+. We don't want to give everyone the same 50 or 100 domains as this leaves a footprint. There will be PR5 and PR6 posts and they will probably make up 25-30% of the order. I do not currently sell this service on BHW.

Edited by Initial Effort, 13 September 2011 - 06:02 AM.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

If I could have a sales person that would welcome you when you clicked the link to visit my BFSO's it would say, "Thank you for taking the time stop by, please let me know how I can assist you."

#25 fallenskywalker

fallenskywalker

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 95

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:54 AM

thanks for the reply.

i see one of your examples are "las vegas air conditioning"... some of my keywords are also in the local niche and in the top 10.

since the top 10 is not guaranteed... would you suggest going with a very similar keyword that is not in top 11 in hopes that it will push the primary keyword up too?

guess i am intrigued by your service and that top 11 guarantee sounds solid.

#26 lenvy

lenvy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 74

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

Ok. Will be placing an order today. My site is dancing between 6-10 for a modest competitive product name keyword (rank achieved with a cheap home page link service within a month)
    Article Writing Reviews << Please come and participate.

#27 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

Personally, I would go for the keyword that you want to rank regardless of the guarantee. But if it makes you feel more comfortable go for something like "houston dentists" rather than "houston dentist". I typically build for multiple anchor texts and the plural or singular can help boost your main terms ranking.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

#28 skilganon

skilganon

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 79

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

I have a .co.uk with loads of keywords that match your requirements in google uk (i don't care about google.com but you can track that too), and would be happy to review.

#29 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 67

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

Subscribed to the free trial. I used your SENuke service and that was awesome. I'm sure this will be the same.

ZC

#30 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

@lenvy - great, I look forward to your order.

@skilganon - that will work fine.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

#31 hardindex

hardindex

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 73

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

Hi,
    I just submitted my site for the review copy but i don't think you will do it as it is an inner page. Anyway, i want to know that the inner page rule is for the review copy only or also for the main order?

Edited by hardindex, 13 September 2011 - 05:18 PM.

#32 BrentR

BrentR

• Members
    • posts 115

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

Hey! Another Minnesota boy! I'm about 4 posts away from 50, but I'll hit that in a few minutes.

I've got my freakin' sweater on today.

rel="Punctual"

--

You have NO IDEA what is in store..:cool:

#33 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

@hardindex - I took a look at your keyword and it is intriguing enough for me to do it. Generally, I wanted to track only domains homepages for the review copies, but I do innerpages for the main service. (Please note - most seo service companies will not guarantee to rank innerpages and they are only interested in ranking homepages).

Let's be honest though, I don't expect any "amazing movement" for your keyword based on the competition and 370k exact search volume and your current #11 position from just 10 posts.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

#34 hardindex

hardindex

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 73

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

@hardindex - I took a look at your keyword and it is intriguing enough for me to do it. Generally, I wanted to track only domains homepages for the review copies, but I do innerpages for the main service. (Please note - most seo service companies will not guarantee to rank innerpages and they are only interested in ranking homepages).

Let's be honest though, I don't expect any "amazing movement" for your keyword based on the competition and 370k exact search volume and your current #11 position from just 10 posts.

Hi,
    Ok. No problem. I already have 5 high pr blog networks, senuke, amr, scrapebox in my arsenal. I will achieve good rankings soon. :)

May be i will order one of your service in future just to keep up the rankings.

Also i came to know that my domain is only 1.5 months old. So i am also not eligible from that point.

Edited by hardindex, 13 September 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#35 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

@zoz - Got your 100 post order. Thank you for your business.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

#36 Jbar

Jbar

• Members
    • posts 128

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Review Copy Returned:
    Jbar 9/13

Thank you Jacob!

I did get 11 links, make that 12, for the review.

9 x pr4
    2 x pr5

These are great sites and a great service. What's even better than the pr is that these sites have quality back links to them and are strong sites. I've bought some links on other pr 4 sites before that have very few links to them and are not even close to the quality of these sites. This is not the case with these and these are great sites to get links from. Even better is that the sites the links were posted on are all different, have different layouts, templates, ip's (not just c-classes), different types of posts, etc. obv. a lot of time and care were taken to set this up.

Just noticed today that I did get a nice bump from this service in the serps. Very happy about that.

Edited by Jbar, 19 September 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#37 thebarksmeow

thebarksmeow

• Members
    • posts 408

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

Just signed up for review copy.

#38 kirahster

kirahster

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 66

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:02 PM

I just got my review copy.

I got 11 links in total. 2 were PR5 and 9 were PR4.
    Of these links, 4 URLs were already indexed within hours of creation.

The articles are clearly spun but decent and the titles were all different.

My current rank is 33. I will be back to report any ranking change that occurs within this month as I will not be building any other links to this site in this time frame.

Thanks!

#39 jeremynet

jeremynet

• Members
    • posts 132

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:53 AM

Thanks Jacob,

I have received the report of this BFSO review after placed it for a day. So the service pretty fast and impress ;)

There are 11 blog posts received, please find the page rank and google indexed below:

Blog page rank (homepage only):
    - 8 x PR4
    - 3 x PR5

Google indexed:
    - 4 out of 11 already indexed

Conclusion of my review:
    1) All 11 websites posted are neat and clear like conventional blogging platform using wordpress. (Google love it)
    2) Home page rank 4 and above, so this is pretty good.
    3) Article is spinned with 1 anchor text plus image and then submit to his network. (readable)

Our main objective:
    SERP rite? So does it work? I can say 99% it will increase the ranking since all are contextual backlinks. It just depends on the competitive of your target keyword.

So.. this is a review copy and cannot deny or confirm it will increase ranking but the blog network quality ... I GIVE 5 STAR!

Why? Better than Linkvana ($147/m)

Jeremy
    Backlinks I tested and proven to rank for low competition keywords -
    Unique Article Wizard

#40 walrock

walrock

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 6

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

Have placed an order for the 50 blog posts today.
    Thx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users