Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Buy Google Plus Ones - Increase your traffic and SEO!

• Please log in to reply
    32 replies to this topic

#21 MISsupport

MISsupport

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 30

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

Great!

I ordered Likes and +1. I already have a few of both but hope to encourage others to Like, + us.
    Btw, the order goes to a park domain after it's done.

Hope to see result from them :D

#22 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Great!

I ordered Likes and +1. I already have a few of both but hope to encourage others to Like, + us.
    Btw, the order goes to a park domain after it's done.

Hope to see result from them :D

Hello,

Thanks for your orders. Your payments and info has been received and your project will be processed and started shortly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be glad to help and let you know when your jobs are complete.

Thanks,
    Jordan Brown
    Social Media Marketing | Buy Google +1s | Facebook Fans | Twitter Followers | YouTube Views
    Website Marketing - Targeted Traffic - Link Building - Email Marketing - Guaranteed Signups and more!
    Buy Facebook Fans | Buy Twitter Followers | Buy YouTube Views | Buy Google +1s

#23 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

We are ready for more orders from Backlinks members. Increase your social media advertising audience with Bulk Social Media and grow your traffic and revenue.
    Website Marketing - Targeted Traffic - Link Building - Email Marketing - Guaranteed Signups and more!

#24 BrentR

BrentR

• Members
    • posts 115

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

Crikey that is expensive. For those rates I would suspect your sending targeted social likes, fans, followers, +1's by the following:
    1) Location (country minimum)
    2) Niche/industry/keyword/past likes

Am I correct at assuming that? I've been able to find those who will provide #1 for a bit more money, but never both #1 & #2 without using fake profiles.

If you do both, I'm more than willing to spend the money for actions by truly-targeted followers & fans.

rel="Punctual"

--

You have NO IDEA what is in store..:cool:

#25 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Crikey that is expensive. For those rates I would suspect your sending targeted social likes, fans, followers, +1's by the following:
    1) Location (country minimum)
    2) Niche/industry/keyword/past likes

Am I correct at assuming that? I've been able to find those who will provide #1 for a bit more money, but never both #1 & #2 without using fake profiles.

If you do both, I'm more than willing to spend the money for actions by truly-targeted followers & fans.

We can send USA targeted Fans, Twitter Followers targeted by USA, UK or Canada. Also we can target Twitter followers by Keyword and keyword and country, the prices are a bit higher for this and I can let you know the rates if you are interested.

We do not claim to be the cheapest provider, although I do feel our rates are very reasonable, but we do guarantee that all of our fans and followers are from real users. We do not own or use any fake profiles for any of our services. For Fans, we send out suggestions to your page to thousands and thousands of active Facebook users. These are opt-in users, as they are not forced or incentivized to fan your page in any way. If they like your page and find it interesting they will fan it, if not they will not. You only pay for the actual amount of fans or followers received.

I hope that answered your questions, please let me know if you have any more and I will be glad to help!

Thanks

#26 MISsupport

MISsupport

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 30

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

I ordered both Likes and +1 and they were delivered the next few days. In the case of fans, it took 24h and then started +1.

I did not looked at targeted offer since I wanted the number to encourage current users to do the same. I did not have any drops so far. :D

#27 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

I ordered both Likes and +1 and they were delivered the next few days. In the case of fans, it took 24h and then started +1.

I did not looked at targeted offer since I wanted the number to encourage current users to do the same. I did not have any drops so far. :D

Hello and thanks for your comments. I am glad you were satisfied with our service. Please let me know if you would like to place any more orders and I will be glad to help!

Thanks,
    Jordan Brown
    Social Media Marketing | Buy Google +1s | Facebook Fans | Twitter Followers | YouTube Views

#28 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

We are ready for more orders. What are you waiting for? Increase your social media marketing today with BulkSocialMedia.com

#29 Chasinghim

Chasinghim

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 15

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

Bought 2 packages, great service, great serp movements

#30 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

Bought 2 packages, great service, great serp movements

Hello and thanks very much for your orders and comments. We are very glad you were pleased with our service.

If you have any further orders please let us know and we will be glad to help!

Thanks,
    Jordan

#31 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:59 AM

To answer a question I have been getting, Yes, we can split up packages of +1s to a minimum of 100 per URL, so if you order 1000 +1s, we can split it up to a maximum of 10 URLs.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or would like to place an order and I will be glad to help.

#32 Thoma-

Thoma-

• Members
    • posts 107

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

I have bought the 500 +1s package a few months ago and I have to say I was very surprised to find out that the whole 500 +1s that had been delivered to me are no longer here ! I have only 12 remaining, and my guess is those are the natural ones I gained over time.

I take it the OP accounts have been spotted by Google and banned...

So not only did I pay for nothing, but I am sure Google loved the fact that my website was using artificially inflated +1s...

I obviously demand an explanation as well as a refund or a make up deal.

FREE WEB 2.0 white label dating sites, highest commission / retention rates in the industry - Get yours now !

#33 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

I have bought the 500 +1s package a few months ago and I have to say I was very surprised to find out that the whole 500 +1s that had been delivered to me are no longer here ! I have only 12 remaining, and my guess is those are the natural ones I gained over time.

I take it the OP accounts have been spotted by Google and banned...

So not only did I pay for nothing, but I am sure Google loved the fact that my website was using artificially inflated +1s...

I obviously demand an explanation as well as a refund or a make up deal.

Hello, sorry for the delay and confusion with your order. This site was sold and I am not sure if the new owner is using a different provider or what. I can replace your +1s if you like even though I am not running this site anymore. I have started another service that offers other social media marketing plans as well including facebook fans/likes, twitter followers, youtube views and more at BulkSocialMedia.com - Even though I am not associated with the site you purchased from anymore, I would still be more than happy to re-send the +1s to your page, and I guarantee they will stick 100%. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be glad to help.

Thanks,
    Jordan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users