Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Should I Use My Outsourced Articles for Webcontent or Article Marketing Backlinks ?

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:17 AM

Hey guys

I have a tiny targeted site for a small niche(i will use "voice lessons" as an example).

It currently has 10 unique posts on it all optimized for my keyword "voice lessons" one post is a money page and all other nine posts are linked to the money page(inner link building)

I kinda want your take on this. I just finished reading "feeding the panda" and they mentioned you should have 100+ posts

I've outsourced 100 articles and was originally going to have them spun and submitted and use them for article marketing .... however after reading the report I am not sure if I should use these articles to make my site "bigger" (more posts and content) or should I use the articles for building backlinks....

Whats your take on it guys?

#2 billaaa777

billaaa777

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 13

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:31 AM

Hi, you should put them on your site first. That way your site will get credit for the original content.Then you can submit them to the different article directories. None of the good ones are going to accept spun content.

You should also be adding at least one article to your site each and every day so it gets larger, and to show the search engines that it is regularly being updated. This will not have an immediate effect, but over time it will get much stronger because of it.

Hope this helps,
    Bill

#3 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hi, you should put them on your site first. That way your site will get credit for the original content.Then you can submit them to the different article directories. None of the good ones are going to accept spun content.

You should also be adding at least one article to your site each and every day so it gets larger, and to show the search engines that it is regularly being updated. This will not have an immediate effect, but over time it will get much stronger because of it.

Hope this helps,
    Bill

Really good answer I started doing this and feel kinda dumb for not doing it from the start... I am inner link building and waiting for the post to get indexed on my site before I spin and submitt them all over.

its made a big differance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users