Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

3 way link exchange

• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#1 aishaarora

aishaarora

• Registered Users (no signature)
    • PipPip
    • posts 27

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

what is 3 way link exchange?plz explain......

thanks in advance.....

#2 jaxstar

jaxstar

• Members
    • posts 811

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

This should help you.

#3 seopower

seopower

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 76

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

i know one way and 2 way wht is 3 way can some one tell me is this like link wheal ?

#4 savita

savita

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 4

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:18 AM

i never use 3 way linking yet.. which linking is best one way or three way?

#5 lizatailor23

lizatailor23

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 24

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

According to me, 3 way link exchange is hard, the easiest way is when you are the owner of all three sites, or another is you can do link wheel it's a new SEO technique.

#6 alexis12345

alexis12345

• Members
    • posts 134

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

Yes, 3 way link exchange is hard..but sometimes worth it. Here is how I do it:
    Let's say my niche is baby prams.
    I buy an aged domain with at least PR3 (preferably PR4) and set up a blog about baby prams. I install Wp-robot and make a couple posts, then let it post regularly.

Then, I search for blogs or sites in my niche (baby prams) that have at least a PR3 homepage. Some of these sites will do link exchanges (and even have a 'links' page), some won't, but regardless of that I will contact them.

I will offer a link back from my 'baby prams high PR blog' to their site, if they will link back to my main money site (let's say an ecommerce store selling baby prams).

It takes time, many will not get back to you from the first email...most reply after I send 3-4 requests (over 2-3 weeks, not all at once). It's the hardest way to get high quality, relevant, high PR links, but it's sometimes worth it.

#7 Tanimarthin

Tanimarthin

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

A three-way link exchange also called a reciprocal link that exchange links among the 3 web masters just instead 2 with their acceptance.

#8 rubeljoy

rubeljoy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 96

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

Yes, 3 way link exchange is hard..but sometimes worth it. Here is how I do it:
    Let's say my niche is baby prams.
    I buy an aged domain with at least PR3 (preferably PR4) and set up a blog about baby prams. I install Wp-robot and make a couple posts, then let it post regularly.

Then, I search for blogs or sites in my niche (baby prams) that have at least a PR3 homepage. Some of these sites will do link exchanges (and even have a 'links' page), some won't, but regardless of that I will contact them.

I will offer a link back from my 'baby prams high PR blog' to their site, if they will link back to my main money site (let's say an ecommerce store selling baby prams).

It takes time, many will not get back to you from the first email...most reply after I send 3-4 requests (over 2-3 weeks, not all at once). It's the hardest way to get high quality, relevant, high PR links, but it's sometimes worth it.

Actually I don't heard its fast. Thanks for your explain.

#9 deandevid

deandevid

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:11 AM

Well all kind of the Link exchange is always help to generate high traffic and backlinks.In the The 3 Way Link Exchange is the process to exchange of the Links among 3 Domains.Its done by the set of 3 one-way links.

#10 empori_exchange

empori_exchange

• Members
    • posts 321

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

its like making a main site and then linking that site with other two. the main site remains in the middle.
    EWA Private Network pays me PAYPAL WEEKLY!

#11 seopower

seopower

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 76

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

3way links exchange is harm for the website,

#12 BenR

BenR

• Members
    • posts 122

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:06 PM

[quote name='dianarobert00']A three way link exchange refers to a kind of reciprocal link exchange among three domains instead of two. In a three way link building, three different domains must be involved. For instance a site A links to site B, but not B to A. Similarly, site C and site A are linked from one site but not linking back. Instead, site C and A are simply reciprocal-linking to different domains. Thus A, B, and C are only receiving one-way links, and they do not directly link back.

this doesnt make any sense or work - google frowns alot on three way links - google it - or ask an expert - its bad
    :) W.S.O 22 Professional Marketing Graphics Inc pro minsites,headers,animated Gifs & a load more. :)

#13 jordanb27

jordanb27

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 89

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

3 way links are not that valuable in the search engines eyes. Having one way links, from related and quality sites to your business is the best for the search engines. I would concentrate on getting one way links, not 3 way, as they are much more valuable for SEO.

#14 prcys

prcys

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 62

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

I agree with Mr. jordan that instead of three way links , one way links are more effective. And sometime two way link exchange with related site to own field and with high pr and best quality content.

Directory Submission Service Makes Your Marketing Strategy Efficient And Result Oriented

#15 David Acer

David Acer

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 11

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Sorry i am new for seo so i know only two link exchange.

#16 MHasan

MHasan

Banned

• Banned
    • posts 143

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

3 way link exchange is exchange link between 3 links.
    For more info click here

BLAM Ads makes me over $7,000 a month, read my comment here!
    I switched my traffic from the others and I'm making more!!!!!

#17 FAREBUZZ

FAREBUZZ

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

Hi Dear Webmaster,

I think Three way link exchange is better than two way. if you want to get higher traffic for your site as well as want to get high popularity. It would be better. if you are doing three way link exchange. I think you agree with me.

waiting for your reply..
    FARE BUZZ is one of the leading travel providers in the industry. The website offers exclusive information related to buy airline tickets and cheap flights .

#18 FAREBUZZ

FAREBUZZ

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hi Dear Webmaster,

I don't think so 3way links exchange is harm for the website. I have many answer for your question. first i want to know why are you saying 3way links exchange is harm for the website ?

waiting for your reply..
    FARE BUZZ is one of the leading travel providers in the industry. The website offers exclusive information related to buy airline tickets and cheap flights .

#19 FAREBUZZ

FAREBUZZ

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

Hi Dear Webmaster,

I agree with you.

#20 FAREBUZZ

FAREBUZZ

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hi,

I have a travel site. I am looking for travel theme one way and three way link exchange partner. if you have such site. you can ping me..

waiting for your reply..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users