Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Article & Content Creation: Your Best Sources & Tactics?

• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#21 horheu

horheu

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

I recently outsourced some articles to the guys on articlewritingetc.com and I was pleasantly surprised. $3.5 for a 500 word article is VERY cheap and they actually wrote some stuff that I placed immediately on my money sites without hesitation! I only ordered 6 articles so I can't provide any "guarantees" but it is definitely something to consider.

Okay... sick of the bullshit! lol

#22 horheu

horheu

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

GOY, let me ask you this: what kind of content do you use for money sites? I'm talking about Adsense sites since this is what I mostly do these days. I would love to scrape and randomize content as I'm getting better and better at it but I can't use this kind of junk as content on money sites... people have to actually read a few coherent sentences or they'll just exit the website immediately (and certainly not by clicking on the ads).

Okay... sick of the bullshit! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users