Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Article & Content Creation: Your Best Sources & Tactics?

• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#1 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:45 PM

Given the relentless need to create content in SEO - quality articles usually, especially post-Panda - for on-site material or external backlinks, this is the sub-forum to share your best resources and tactics for creating/sourcing content and getting it distributed...

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and experiences shared below:

#2 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

• Members
    • posts 1,368

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:11 PM

If you are going to make it yourself consider grabbing a speech to text tool like Dragon Naturally Speaking. This will save your hands from carpal tunnel and arthritis later on. You can also dictate about 2-3x faster than typing.

SENukeX Service - $47.00

SESlingshot - High PR Blog Posts - $147.00

Automated Authority Link Network Service - $59.00

If I could have a sales person that would welcome you when you clicked the link to visit my BFSO's it would say, "Thank you for taking the time stop by, please let me know how I can assist you."

#3 ryanjm

ryanjm

• Members
    • posts 548

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:54 PM

I'll throw a plug in for Spinner Chief. Their Cloud thesaurus is extremely good, and you can auto-spin with phrase replace and get a nearly flawless spun article at around 35% uniqueness. To bump it from that you can manually word replace to make it perfect, or use the auto word replace with 'favorites' and get 100% uniqueness and it's still very readable. To make that near perfect you can spend 2 minutes weeding out the duds.

#4 jeancarlin

jeancarlin

• Members
    • posts 147

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:46 AM

I will echo the same thing as IE. Get a good headset with microphone and Dragon Naturally Speaking. Then spend a couple of hours training it and going through the tutorials. Learn it then use it. Saves a TON of time. I know that I am really liking content creation now.

I also went through a speed writing course a few years back by a gentleman who claimed to have written many books in 2 weeks or less (actually the claim was that his students wrote them). Anyhoo, the general idea is
    a) do research on a topic
    B) make a list of main ideas that you want to cover
    c) organize that list into logical groupings
    d) for each item each of the groups, choose 3 to 4 words that relate to that idea
    e) at the end you have your skeleton; a list of topics grouped together, a list of 3 keywords for each item in the list
    f) now, at your leisure, write/dictate a paragraph that contains all 3 of those keywords/phrases. Do it as fast as you can without editing.
    g) repeat till done
    h) edit the lot and add the appropriate summary and lead in sentences/paragraphs

Another idea. Take an article, run it through the language translation tools (Eng -> Span -> Eng) then take that and clean it up and spin it.

Another idea I have but am still looking for a tool that can do this.
    a) compile a collection of articles on a related 'tips' topic. For example, 'top 10 things to do with broken shoelaces'.
    B) make a huge master list of 'tips'
    c) spin them together in such a way as to make them into a top X list. So for example, say you have 50 tips on the broken shoelaces topic. You could make an article, top 10 things to do with broken shoelaces. Each individual tip would have 5 possible unique choices. Then spin the lot with your favorite spinner.
    d) now you have a master tips article that you can post all over the place.
    e) what I am wishing for is a tool that would create a top X tips article from a master list of tips allowing me to change the value of X any time I wish.

One more idea. Read lots of books and magazines on related topics. Being able to write well often comes from having a deep understanding of a topic, i.e., the proverbial 'well-versed' cliche.

And last idea is that your content does not have to be super well optimized. Learn to join related ideas into one article. Read news articles. They often start in one direction and then lead into another. The good writers will do so seamlessly. This idea comes from Tony Buzan and his books about creativity. An article about your kids peanut butter allergies could mention something about getting your car detailed for example with a link to a local car detailing business.

What I have yet to come up with is a good reliable resource for money content writers. Particularly product reviewers or similar content houses. If anyone has ideas for doing this consistently, please feel free to share some tips/resources/sites. I have 'templates' but I lack the time to fill them in, for example.

JC.

p.s. Thank you Terry for opening this topic!

#5 brendan

brendan

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:49 AM

I'll put in a 2nd vote for Spinner Chief and for outsourcing article writing I would recommend thecontentauthority.com

#6 rusky

rusky

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 6

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

textbroker.com for moneysite.
    and spinners for the rest.

this section is a good idea

#7 M.C. Histemine

M.C. Histemine

• Members
    • posts 127

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:52 AM

Seo generals on this site offer great content at good prices. It's as good as the $0.014/$0.02 per word articles on textbroker and almost half the price.

#8 tro2

tro2

• Members
    • posts 221

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

I found SEOGenerals to be quite poor and Textbroker to be good at the 2cents per word level. Plus I get most articles in 24 hours.

#9 seopower

seopower

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 76

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

textbroker.com how can i operate this website can u tell me ? how i earn money from this website

#10 allillanchoo

allillanchoo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 84

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

I like Instant Article Wizard for gathering key facts when I know absolutely nothing about the subject.

Edited by allillanchoo, 12 July 2011 - 04:26 PM.

The most reliable UK hosting I have used - cheap too!

#11 M.C. Histemine

M.C. Histemine

• Members
    • posts 127

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:45 PM

You need to be an American citizen to make money by selling content on Textbroker. You might be able to fake it, but I'm not sure.

#12 rusky

rusky

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 6

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

Seo generals on this site offer great content at good prices. It's as good as the $0.014/$0.02 per word articles on textbroker and almost half the price.

It true.
    But lets say you need 150 articles in less then 2 days. I've had over 300 done in 2 days a couple weeks ago. Its like magic.

Plus you can select keyword density, quality, and categories. I dont use forums for content much anymore. But I do have a couple guys.

Edited by rusky, 12 July 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#13 seoguru

seoguru

• Members
    • posts 214

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:34 AM

article writing and submission is a slow and painful process. I hate it the most of all link building. Has anyone create a full service writing and submission service?

1. write the article (good quality)
    2. submit to top article directories
    3. submit to others such as UAW

let me know... im tired of proof reading and submissions, need someone to do it all for me

#14 lunacruis

lunacruis

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

Dragon Naturally Speaking, interesting tool. Haven't heard of this. Thanks for the input.

#15 hollywl

hollywl

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 4

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:23 AM

For best article content there are some steps :
    1.First go throughout the article and try to understand that exactly about which topic that article is.
    2.After that using your knowledge and understanding try to build good and relevant sentences and thus you can build the good and quality article.

#16 COBSolutions

COBSolutions

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 25

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

Creating good content, now distributing it is another story altogether, is it still worth submitting the same content again and again to large number of places.

#17 SEOInquiry

SEOInquiry

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 99

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:20 PM

Another idea I have but am still looking for a tool that can do this.
    a) compile a collection of articles on a related 'tips' topic. For example, 'top 10 things to do with broken shoelaces'.
    B) make a huge master list of 'tips'
    c) spin them together in such a way as to make them into a top X list. So for example, say you have 50 tips on the broken shoelaces topic. You could make an article, top 10 things to do with broken shoelaces. Each individual tip would have 5 possible unique choices. Then spin the lot with your favorite spinner.
    d) now you have a master tips article that you can post all over the place.
    e) what I am wishing for is a tool that would create a top X tips article from a master list of tips allowing me to change the value of X any time I wish.

SpinnerChief Tips Article Plugin - Voila!

#18 Ohio Health Insurance

Ohio Health Insurance

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

I cant help but ask you guys one question. Is there a free software for article submission ? Thanks in advance.

#19 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

I have dragon but I outsource almost all of my content.

On site I have always paid for good stuff, never post shit onto your own sites.

Off site I use TBS but have been very impressed by what ive seen coming out of spinner chief (having taken another look at it over the last couple of days) and am probably going to fork out for the elite version of that.

As for "thecontentauthority", I used them a while back. I tried all their qualities, up to the top level one and thought it was a pile of shit for the money. Good writers are hard to find but it is something that has to be done overcome.

Students and Work at Home Moms have been the best writers ive found delivering decent stuff for $10 - $15 for 500 words.
    BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#20 ankitasharma

ankitasharma

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

1) First you have to understand about the topic .

2) Then you have to write good qualitity content with the help of Google......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users