Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

[HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top!

• Please log in to reply
    112 replies to this topic

#1 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:42 AM

Simply The BEST Way To Increase Your Search Engine Rankings Revealed...

“How This One Incredible SEO Tactic
    Can Slingshot Your Website
    To The Top Of Google, Yahoo, And Bing
    In Record Time!”

It's so simple, yet so powerful...

...And before you spend a dime on any other SEO services out there you must let me catapult your websites to the top of the search engines using this profoundly potent tactic today!

Ok - this has to be the fastest service I've ever gotten on here - Review or otherwise. Dang!

Here's the Review:

Delivery - Lightning Fast! I'm sure that will slow down a bit as orders come in, but still. Links - way over-delivered on the #'s and PR promised. double the PR4 and PR3 and there was a PR5 in there as well.

I checked all with SB and it found all but 1 with my exact anchor text. I checked the 1 by hand and it was there too. 100% success rate. This guy is a rock star! Hire him now before he is completely booked and you miss out! :D

My Review

Very Fast turn around!, Anand is Great to work with. Comments were on all blogs except one! generic type comments place and nicely written. Very Happy with the work! Would recommend without any doubt. In fact I am ready to place another order and if things keep going well them Anand will now be my vendor of choice for High Pr blog comments!
    thank you Anand.

Reasonable rates, good reviews, can't beat that!

I know how hard it is to find people to do this service that don't skimp on comments, skip the nofollows, and don't spam the crap out of competitor blogs. So worth the peace of mind!

I've worked with these guys in the past too! They have been around the block and know what is important to us.

REVIEW:
    Received my reports yesterday and very impressed. I ordered two packages of 100 links each and both were delivered. I've not checked every link but all the ones I have are in place and on the right PR as described.

Great service for the money and I'll be ordering again.

Back from the holiday. Fast delivery. 22 of the 23 links were found using scrapebox. Over delivered since I was only expecting 20. Nice laid out report. A PR5, a couple PR4's, and some PR3's. Overall, a great service.

Thank you Anand, I've received my report and really satisfied with the works of yours, it simply like subscribing a high class services. Will update once I get any ranking results.

Package was delivered quickly and all links were active.

Detailed reporting on all links and which keyword was used.

Will be ordering more...

I ordered a custom package - good communication, all links live and delivered as promised - im putting another order together as we speak -

Ordered one of seocare's packages. The report was provided within 3 days, all the backlinks were in place, the pr of the pages is as stated in the first message. In overal - a good service for its price.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dear Friend,

How would you enjoy suddenly having a reputation as an “internet super success?”

I'll tell you, as much as I love the whole internet marketing game...my biggest thrill is still those moments when I can completely dominate any and all competition in the earch engines and boost my websites to the number one position.

That's how you really get torrents of free traffic – being on top of the search engines. And that's why I believe you're gonna LOVE this.

Here's the story: An year ago, after lots of trial and error, I was finally able to start my own SEO business.

It was tough at first and the clients were few and far between, but I kept at it and got the results they wanted.

But my true success didn't happen until I discovered the extreme power of one specific technique of link building...

Just what is this remarkable tactic that allows nearly any website to achieve top rankings in record time?

Well, I know you're eager to hear it so here it is...

The Number One Most Explosive SEO Linkbuilding
    Tactic That Will Give You Electrifying Results Is
    High Page Rank Do Follow Blog Commenting!

Posted Image

Now you may or may not have heard of it, but either way I want to spill the beans on this sizzling way of getting a huge number of backlinks to boost your website to superior positions in the search engines.

Every blog has the ability for readers of the blog post to leave comments.

And these comments when left on blog posts with high page rank AND blogs that allow do follow links end up passing large amounts of “link juice” on to your websites, as long as you leave the proper backlinks.

But there is a huge problem here...

If You Don't Know How To Do It, It Can Take You
    Forever And A Day To Find Blog Posts With Both
    High PR AND Do Follow Links!

You could end up spending hours and hours to find just one or two of these blogs.

And sometimes the blog owner may delete your comment after you've posted it, totally destroying your efforts...

That was until now...

Now Introducing...

The Ultimate Blog Commenting SEO Service

Posted Image

For a limited time only I'm taking on a few select clients who want their websites to soar to the highest positions on all three major search engines.

All of my blog comment backlinks that I generate for you come with the following unique features:

• All 100% manually hand built ( I don't use any software or automated bots to do the work, if you want something done right online, do it manually! )

• Each and every link is DoFollow ( You can ensure that all of your links will pass all of the “link juice” on to your website )

• Each and every link is on a unique domain name ( Most providers will count multiple backlinks from the same domain towards your link total when doing a campaign for you. Unfortunately the search engines don't! That being the case, I don't either! Each link will come from a different domain, when you order 100 links, you get 100 unique links! )

• Page Rank is one the blog post itself, not just the domain ( Most SEO firms will tell you they are giving you a PR6 link, but when you check it you realize the domain is PR6, but the page they left your link on is way lower in PR, you won't have to worry about this with my service, as the PR on your links that I tell you, is the PR you're going to get! )

• No Paginated Comments ( A lot of blogs will push your comments to different pages as more people leave comments on the blog post, I don't leave comments on these blogs as you will lose the PR benefits of the blog post. All your blog comment backlinks will be stuck to the high page rank blog post for the life of the website )

• Your links won't be shared with any other links in the comments ( Some providers are lazy and try to stuff 3, 4, 5, and even 10 or more links into one comment. This is easily recognized as spam by the blog owners and the comments are quickly deleted. Your links will be the only one in each comment, ensuring a huge stick rate for your links and long term search engine ranking benefits )

• You can use as many keywords and anchor text as you want ( In order to make your links look natural you want to use varied anchor text and keywords on your backlinks. I'll rotate these variations evenly or do it based on your personal preferences )

• An in-depth report detailing each and every link built by me ( You will be able to verify that your job has been completed effectively and in full with this report )

• Any link that is found not active will be replaced immediately and for free ( If you find any links that are no longer active, just let me know and I'll immediately replace it )
    • Instant eMail and/or Skype support ( Communication is key to any service relationship. I make myself available to you for any correspondence through email and / or Skype, whichever you prefer )

Posted Image

And I have several packages available for any budget:

Trial Package - 20 links

10 PR1 + 5 PR2 + 3 PR3 + 2 PR4 = $12

Posted Image

Package 1 - 40 links

15 PR1 + 10 PR2 + 10 PR3 + 5 PR4 = $20

Posted Image

Package 2 - 63 links

15 PR1 + 15 PR2 + 15 PR3 + 15 PR4 + 3 PR5 = $35

Posted Image

Package 3 - 91 links

15 PR1 + 20 PR2 + 30 PR3 + 20 PR4 + 5 PR5 + 2 PR6 = $62

Posted Image

Package 4 - 125 links

25 PR2 + 50 PR3 + 35 PR4 + 12 PR5 + 4 PR6 = $115

https://www.paypalob...n_buynow_LG.gif

Don't wait any longer, order these link packages right now and watch your website leap and bound up the search results all the way to the first position.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9740/tatwaritesti.png

http://img823.images...lchemytesti.png

http://img20.imagesh.../christesti.png

And When You Take Advantage Of
    This Offer You're Also Going To
    Get The Following Incredible Bonus...

http://img534.images.../grandtesi2.png

And just to show you how confident I am that my linkbuilding is going to work for you and your website I'm going to completely cover your purchase with my...

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

If at any time after I've completed your link building campaign you aren't satisfied with the service that you're getting, then contact me immediately and I'll refund every dime of your payment to me, no questions asked.

Just imagine how great you're going to feel when you check your server logs and see thousands of unique visitors flooding your website each and every month.

How Much More Money Could
    You Make In Your Internet Business
    If You Solved Your Traffic Problem Once
    And For All?

Now's the time to take action and handle it right now!

My blog commenting service WILL work for you, I GUARANTEE it, so let's get started right now.

Order now and I'll be in contact with you ASAP with your completed campaign!

Looking forward to working with you.

Email: anand.seocare(at)gmail.com

Each and every time I open up this service it fills up fast, so please order quickly. You have absolutely nothing to lose and top search engine rankings to gain!

Edited by seocare, 02 December 2011 - 02:20 PM.

#2 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

You are live now.

#3 masteroflinks

masteroflinks

• Members
    • posts 356

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

Anand is good provider.Given good service in warriors all the best.

#4 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

You are live now.

Thanks!

Anand is good provider.Given good service in warriors all the best.

Thank you master. :)

#5 quinnmodel

quinnmodel

• Members
    • posts 262

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

Hello SEOCare, would love to get one of the trials! thank you, Quinn

#6 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

You got the first review copy!

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,
    Anand

#7 thebarksmeow

thebarksmeow

• Members
    • posts 408

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

I'd like a review copy.

#8 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

I'd like a review copy.

You got one!

Sending you a PM now.

Regards,
    Anand

#9 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

Report emailed.

Regards,
    Anand

#10 trishworks4u

trishworks4u

• Members
    • posts 572

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:26 PM

I'll take the last review if still Available.

#11 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

Just in time for the last one.

Sending you a PM.

Regards,
    Anand

#12 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:22 PM

Delivered.

Regards,
    Anand

#13 trishworks4u

trishworks4u

• Members
    • posts 572

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

Ok - this has to be the fastest service I've ever gotten on here - Review or otherwise. Dang!

Here's the Review:

Delivery - Lightning Fast! I'm sure that will slow down a bit as orders come in, but still. Links - way over-delivered on the #'s and PR promised. double the PR4 and PR3 and there was a PR5 in there as well.

I checked all with SB and it found all but 1 with my exact anchor text. I checked the 1 by hand and it was there too. 100% success rate. This guy is a rock star! Hire him now before he is completely booked and you miss out! :D

#14 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

Here's the Review:

Thank you for the sweet review. :)

Happy to serve you.

Regards,
    Anand

#15 tourmenlo

tourmenlo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 70

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

PM sent, let me know.
    Thanks,
    menlo

#16 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

PM sent, let me know.
    Thanks,
    menlo

Replied to your PM.

Regards,
    Anand

#17 tourmenlo

tourmenlo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 70

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:45 PM

Ordered one package: PayPal transaction ID: 8E472474AU6956227
    PM sent, let me know.
    Thank,
    menlo

#18 seocare

seocare

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 51

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

Ordered one package: PayPal transaction ID: 8E472474AU6956227
    PM sent, let me know.
    Thank,
    menlo

Thank you for the order.

Regards,
    Anand

#19 quinnmodel

quinnmodel

• Members
    • posts 262

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:34 AM

My Review

Very Fast turn around!, Anand is Great to work with. Comments were on all blogs except one! generic type comments place and nicely written. Very Happy with the work! Would recommend without any doubt. In fact I am ready to place another order and if things keep going well them Anand will now be my vendor of choice for High Pr blog comments!
    thank you Anand.

#20 Gusto

Gusto

• Members
    • posts 173

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:11 AM

Just ordered a review package: payment ID 3YW204450R652251C

I will find a domain name with guaranteed traffic on your niche for $5
    I will find a domain name with at least 10k exact searches on your niche for $5
    I will find a domain name worth at least $500 (Estibot) for $5

I am lidador on fiverr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users