Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Google De-Indexed?

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 Vesperon

Vesperon

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 50

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

Can this actually happen, I mean I've seen a few rules at google as you can remove your site from them if you wish so that they should prove the world that they don't actually control the web ( so they say ). But I didn't knew that they can remove your page themselves from the search engine ... I mean that would be a disaster, as half of my total websites traffic comes from Google! Could someone tell me for what reasons could they de-index a website?
    You can also find me on Facebook & Twitter
    Web Projects: Top Online Products - HD Web Television - Las Vegas, Home of Betting - The Truth about 2012

#2 ForumDr

ForumDr

• Members
    • posts 262

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Google can and regularly do remove any website that they perceive as breaking their quality guidelines

#3 lunacruis

lunacruis

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:30 AM

Yes, Google can remove your site/s from its index if Google think you violated their guidelines like designing your web site in such a way that it is for search engine not primarily for users.

#4 C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

... designing your web site in such a way that it is for search engine not primarily for users.

Well, yes, some of us do that. Can the Google software algorithm detect this, or does it need a Google human to catch you? If so, what level of traffic will bring a human into play?
    I'm not sure that I have anything worth saying here... anecdote anecdata disinformation

#5 seopower

seopower

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 76

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

yes i my friend face this kind of problem website out index from Google after 4months it back when my friend follow google guide line

#6 kakucis

kakucis

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 70

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

I have got 3 of my money sites de-indexed without any explanation from Google. For 2 sites I could find the reasons but not sure if it was the right reason.

Haven't had any success to bring those sites back on SERPS. The only thing I was able to do was to switch the domain and start from scratch after 2 filled reconsideration requests.

This happens, so you have to face it or have to play game by Google rules

#7 C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

I have got 3 of my money sites de-indexed without any explanation from Google. For 2 sites I could find the reasons but not sure if it was the right reason...

Please share the reasons! Forewarned is forearmed!
    I'm not sure that I have anything worth saying here... anecdote anecdata disinformation

#8 Lando

Lando

• Members
    • posts 104

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

I had a site de-indexed because of breaking the following Webmaster Guideline:

Minimize similar content: If you have many pages that are similar, consider expanding each page or consolidating the pages into one. For instance, if you have a travel site with separate pages for two cities, but the same information on both pages, you could either merge the pages into one page about both cities or you could expand each page to contain unique content about each city.

Duplicate content - Webmaster Tools Help

After I fixed the issue, by deleting some posts and implementing internal 301 re-directs, Google have re-indexed my site...but now I'm way down the SERPs.

Learn how to find the best aged, high Page Rank domains to buy at auction
    Automatic Authority

#9 fantasysoul

fantasysoul

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 18

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:14 AM

Yes, Google can remove your site/s from its index if Google think you violated their guidelines like designing your web site in such a way that it is for search engine not primarily for users.

Yes It's True. As Google Guideline, When you found you/your site violated Google webmaster guidelines, Remove violation as soon as possible & submit a Google reconsideration request for De-Indexed your site.:D:D
    :cool::cool:

#10 kenthegreat

kenthegreat

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 27

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

remove duplicated content. this helps a lot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users