Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Kissed by the Panda?

• Please log in to reply
    26 replies to this topic

#1 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:18 PM

Anyone else see a bump since panda?

Here is my experience-

before building my autoblogs last year, adsense income was approx. $10/month from a few crap sites.

after autoblog building this went to $25-$35/month pre panda.

after panda I am tracking $50-$60/month

on the flip side, a couple of my unique content/ amz review sites dropped a bit since panda, but my net is still a gain.

Anyone else feeling the panda kiss?

#2 C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:56 AM

... Anyone else feeling the panda kiss?

Yes. My traffic went up about 30%.

But you did better! How many blogs do you have, if I might ask?

The autoblog software that you use must be good. Can you share its name?
    I'm not sure that I have anything worth saying here... anecdote anecdata disinformation

#3 aishaarora

aishaarora

• Registered Users (no signature)
    • PipPip
    • posts 27

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

yeah plz tell me the name of software.......

#4 Marklen

Marklen

• Members
    • posts 108

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:01 AM

actually, i along with few others feel that autoblogs are doing quite well since the panda update.

#5 YasirYar

YasirYar

• Members
    • posts 168

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:49 AM

actually, i along with few others feel that autoblogs are doing quite well since the panda update.

In all honesty, Panda update has readjusted rankings pretty much randomly. We hear about autoblogs ranking at the top now and I have also heard of legitimate websites ranking lower.

#6 Marklen

Marklen

• Members
    • posts 108

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

yes that is true, i'm seeing my autoblogs doing fairly well now since the update too

#7 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

software= wprobot and some of acc cash (i think that was the name of it) plugins for a couple of the sites. if you have to choose, go with the robot.

total about 84 sites. not all the plugins are functioning. going through now and tweaking to get a better return. I would estimate about 70-75% of the sites are functioning with auto content. updating will lead to slower content ads to stay under the claws of the panda

#8 humbledmarket

humbledmarket

• Members
    • posts 123

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

Haha you aren't the only one; I have heard many others who have experience the same. Also it seems instead of ridding of junk it just pushes more up(not referring to your site).

I thought panda was suppose to remove these sort of autoblogs really removing it of duplicated content. I haven't experience much difference or change in traffic; a couple of my sites dropped a couple spots...probably from people like you ramping up lol

But either way I am glad you're doing well with this panda update...now waiting for the tides to turn my way :D

Are you using the magazine type layout with a slider and text boxes as well as widget on the side as with most autoblogs? Perhaps google things you're giving a good user experience. What do you think of the bounce rate?

I have known people who got so fustrated with google they left you youtube after their content site dropped to be replaced by autoblogs and the likes.

#9 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

Haha you aren't the only one; I have heard many others who have experience the same. Also it seems instead of ridding of junk it just pushes more up(not referring to your site).

are any autoblogs not junk. I just built them for linkjuice to my money sites

Are you using the magazine type layout with a slider and text boxes as well as widget on the side as with most autoblogs?

i have no idea what you just asked. I just have the posts going in using oh who sees ads to put different ad networks before and after each post.

#10 atr

atr

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

Thank god none of my sites or my clients were affected by this so called Panda crap. All of our sites have unique content. I guess that helped.
    SEO Company offering SEO Consulting, Link Building, and Custom Web Design Services!

#11 Andrew O

Andrew O

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

This is the first POSITIVE thread I've seen about the Panda update. There's soooo much whining out there about Google's updates. We need more threads like this :)
    ArticleSynergy.com - the faster, easier Link Building Service »

#12 medway

medway

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 33

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:29 AM

According to the new update scraper sites might not do so well now if they can actually detect them properly.

Coming Soon: Google Panda Update 2.2

#13 HubberZero

HubberZero

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 20

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:33 AM

kurtyordy, how much time does it take to set-up an auto-blog?

#14 Fraser

Fraser

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 24

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

My traffic has been going up since the Panda.

#15 kurtyordy

kurtyordy

• Members
    • posts 157

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

According to the new update scraper sites might not do so well now if they can actually detect them properly.

Coming Soon: Google Panda Update 2.2

yesterday and today, I felt Panda nibbling a little bit. I wonder if I can poison him.

kurtyordy, how much time does it take to set-up an auto-blog?

that is too broad of a question. if you mean from beginning (keyword research) and every step until I walk away, maybe 1-2 hours. It just depends. There are ways to automate it much more efficiently, but I am not programming strong enough to pull it off.

If you just mean from wordpress already installed to walk away, then about 30 minutes or less.

#16 Gusto

Gusto

• Members
    • posts 173

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Anyone else see a bump since panda?

Here is my experience-

before building my autoblogs last year, adsense income was approx. $10/month from a few crap sites.

after autoblog building this went to $25-$35/month pre panda.

after panda I am tracking $50-$60/month

on the flip side, a couple of my unique content/ amz review sites dropped a bit since panda, but my net is still a gain.

Anyone else feeling the panda kiss?

IMHO, you're getting closer and closer to the Google human check! Once you reach around $200/month Adsense your going to have a human check on your sites and then...

#17 Fraser

Fraser

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 24

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

From what I've seen, the Panda algorithm seems to be applied sitewide, probably after some kind of manual review. Google probably lets you grow your content and traffic to a certain level and then takes the time to review the content of the site with a human. They'll hit you with a penalty across all your keywords to bring you back down to a lower level.

It makes sense that they wait until you've got a lot to lose, to really make it hurt.
    Publisher of Universe Today; co-founder of Keyword Strategy. Twitter @keywordstrategy

#18 CMCarlin

CMCarlin

• Members
    • posts 292

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

Actually, that doesn't make sense Fraser.

But anyway, glad to hear of your success Kurt. Always love to hear from a fellow fastlaner.

Looking forward to more updates.

Regards,
    Chris

#19 Fraser

Fraser

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 24

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

Well, it makes sense to Google. :-)
    Publisher of Universe Today; co-founder of Keyword Strategy. Twitter @keywordstrategy

#20 sherwood

sherwood

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 73

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:23 AM

Pretty sure you're wrong there. $200 a month is nothing, must be tens of thousands of people making that, far too many for manual reviews. Now $200 a day then maybe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users