Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Deindexing of review site! :D

• Please log in to reply
    23 replies to this topic

#21 Fitgal

Fitgal

Super Moderator

• Members
    • posts 828

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

Deindexing is usually a manual process. It's only automated in the case of certain scripts and their footprints that Google's algorithms specifically look for (examples, YACG, BANS). This has been around a while and it doesn't have anything to do with 'Panda' so stop the Panda Panic.

The process I've observed is that a site ends up on Google's visual review list for a number of reasons but the most common reasons seem to be newly registered exact match domain names, content and/or link building patterns that match known spamming patterns and flag a site for review and competitor reporting.

Once it's in the manual review list, and you won't know that it is until it's too late, your site is at the mercy of a cubical warrior, most likely in India, who'll take a 30 second or less glance at your site's index page and see if it matches a pattern they've been trained to flag as a 'bad' site. You can have the most outstanding content in the world but if your site matches the visual pattern, it's gone. Likewise, you can have a site with terrible content with an HTML template that looks like it was put together by a drunken monkey using FrontPage 98 and you'll probably pass. However, most (but not all) non-ecommerce sites that don't match a known MFA pattern and don't have any ads on the index page will pass.

Occasionally a site will be bumped up the food chain for a more in depth review by the Mountain View staff where links and actual content are reviewed but this isn't common from what I've seen. For example, if you were suddenly ranking #1 for "credit cards" you might get this kind of scrutiny but you probably won't if you're #1 for "purple antique knitting needles".

Interesting. So pretty much what your saying here is if you have a site with Blusense on it that is a commonly known MFA site, even if you have fabulous, quality content - you are probably not going to pass.
    SEnuke Alternative - NEW - SEOLR LITE ONE TIME FEE $137! + BONUSES>>> SEO LINK ROBOT
    Big Discount on ARTICLE MARKETING ROBOT

Read My Review & Bonus Top Fiverr Gigs List Offer - BUILD MY RANK
    Special Bonus Offer! I will find you a Quality writer at .75 per post!

TOP NOTCH - LOW COST VPN >>>>> HIDEMYASS

#22 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

Interesting. So pretty much what your saying here is if you have a site with Blusense on it that is a commonly known MFA site, even if you have fabulous, quality content - you are probably not going to pass.

I have lots of sites in competitive areas that are overrun with MFA, affiliate stuff, millions of spammy articles etc.
    I always built sites as good as I could... decent content, value adding features etc. I pay attention on onsite user metrics... time on site / bounce etc.

I have not been hit by Panda. These are review sites of a kind. No probs at all... BUT, I recently noticed a competitor has been completely and utterly nuked.. his entire network on the scrap heap. He was using junk spun crappy gibberish for content. Got away with it for a long time, but fate caught up with him.

He WAS using an e-commerce type template... so that is no protection.

In my experience... there is only one defence against de-indexing, and that is decent content. When G couldnt tell the difference between spun crap and a masterpiece I viewed it purely as "insurance" ... guess that policy has now been cashed in :P

I have a couple of adsense sites that "look" MFA, or close to it, but are not. They are good Q sites, in fact, my best in terms of quality content... they never had a problem.

Course... it pays to make your sites look good to reduce bounce rates etc... I try to make my sites look nice. Never subscribed to the idea of creating nasty sites to drive clicks out the door myself.

No one ever posts URLs in these threads... but if they did I bet a pound to a penny you would find something awry with the content.

Edited by LinkBuildingReviews, 26 September 2011 - 02:12 PM.

BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#23 djp

djp

• Members
    • posts 139

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:52 AM

I completely agree with you! Content is 1st thing what you must pay attention, then they are quality backlinks. And no problems with any of google algorithm.

Just my advice - "guides" as content works very good, because are valuable.

I have lots of sites in competitive areas that are overrun with MFA, affiliate stuff, millions of spammy articles etc.
    I always built sites as good as I could... decent content, value adding features etc. I pay attention on onsite user metrics... time on site / bounce etc.

I have not been hit by Panda. These are review sites of a kind. No probs at all... BUT, I recently noticed a competitor has been completely and utterly nuked.. his entire network on the scrap heap. He was using junk spun crappy gibberish for content. Got away with it for a long time, but fate caught up with him.

He WAS using an e-commerce type template... so that is no protection.

In my experience... there is only one defence against de-indexing, and that is decent content. When G couldnt tell the difference between spun crap and a masterpiece I viewed it purely as "insurance" ... guess that policy has now been cashed in :P

I have a couple of adsense sites that "look" MFA, or close to it, but are not. They are good Q sites, in fact, my best in terms of quality content... they never had a problem.

Course... it pays to make your sites look good to reduce bounce rates etc... I try to make my sites look nice. Never subscribed to the idea of creating nasty sites to drive clicks out the door myself.

No one ever posts URLs in these threads... but if they did I bet a pound to a penny you would find something awry with the content.

3 Weeks Link Building Service - Only $99

First Bulk Backlinks Indexing Service - www.IndexBear.com

Attention!!! Contextual Backlinks Cure for Your G/Y/B Rankings!

#24 Fishingman1

Fishingman1

• Members
    • posts 280

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

BG and fitgal sum it up nicely
    specific creek and no paddle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users