Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

How To Stop Google Deindexing Your Bought Aged Domains?

• Please log in to reply
    38 replies to this topic

#21 Toni

Toni

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 68

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

regarding finding old content again, many times archive.org fails to find the content again especially if the site was less then 2-3 years old: try yahoo cache, google cache and baidu cache as well (it's all chinese but the cache button is at the same spot)... Baidu has helped me a lot with rebuilding expired domains because their cache is not as fresh as google's :). This being said I use the content mainly as placeholders until I have my own content up

#22 Chernz

Chernz

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 9

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

Is there a certain amount of time I should wait before upping the amount of inbound/outbound links to make sure google wont de-index me?

Will slowly adding backlinks help me from not getting de-indexed?

#23 djbory

djbory

• Members
    • posts 158

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

This may be a little bit off topic in certain way:

A couple of weeks ago I bought a bunch of PR5 - PR4 Domains to replaced the PR loss I had with the recent Google update...

I built the sites with the old original content from archive, build a couple of High PR backlinks and today I was checking those sites and I realized than some of them lost PR???

This is insane!!! Is Google making adjustments??? Why is Google changing PR's 1 month after PR Update???

I understand about the de-indexing issues that may happen, but I wasn't certainty expecting this PR changes...

Has anybody noticed this as well???

DJ

>>> New High PR Homepage Backlinks: Most Links Allowed <<<

Adult - Gambling - Pharma... Links Welcome!!
    50 High PR Backlinks Now + 2 Extra FREE per Month for LIFE
    Spots Limited -> Subscribe Now!

#24 ryanjm

ryanjm

• Members
    • posts 548

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

I don't seem to have much issue losing PR if the sites are actually strong and have lots of PR links holding them up. In fact, I think out of 21 sites only 1 lost PR if this newest update holds. This is probably more of an issue if you are buying high PR sites that only have a few links with nothing much holding up the ranking. Those are cheap and will drop easily.

#25 djbory

djbory

• Members
    • posts 158

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

I don't seem to have much issue losing PR if the sites are actually strong and have lots of PR links holding them up. In fact, I think out of 21 sites only 1 lost PR if this newest update holds. This is probably more of an issue if you are buying high PR sites that only have a few links with nothing much holding up the ranking. Those are cheap and will drop easily.

I don't mean losing PR with the Google update, that's normal. What I mean is sites bought after the Google PR update, with strong Backlinks going from PR5 to PR4 in a few days??

#26 ryanjm

ryanjm

• Members
    • posts 548

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

Wow that is weird. I've never seen that before.

#27 djbory

djbory

• Members
    • posts 158

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

Wow that is weird. I've never seen that before.

About 15 of my domains has changed PR in the last 2 days, including about 10 of my niche sites.

Many of my old niche sites went up to PR4 and PR5 a month ago and now came down to PR2 and PR3... crazy!

#28 tom901

tom901

• Members
    • posts 167

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

About 15 of my domains has changed PR in the last 2 days, including about 10 of my niche sites.

Many of my old niche sites went up to PR4 and PR5 a month ago and now came down to PR2 and PR3... crazy!

Did you check whether the loss of PR was down to a loss of backlinks? i.e. do the sites still have the same backlinks (that were giving them PR) as they did before the purchase?

#29 djbory

djbory

• Members
    • posts 158

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Did you check whether the loss of PR was down to a loss of backlinks? i.e. do the sites still have the same backlinks (that were giving them PR) as they did before the purchase?

It has to do with backlinks only if Google did another PR update, because Google just changes PR based on backlinks in PR Updates...

I checked with other network owners and I confirmed than Google indeed does a PR update 30 days after every major update.

I even talked to a friend who have been dealing with domains for years and he told me to be careful buying domains after Google update because Google always make adjustments days after major updates. DJ

Edited by djbory, 24 July 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#30 whateva

whateva

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 63

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

Hi All,

I have a nice PR4 with some good PR6 .gov backlinks that I bought about 1 month ago. The domain was not dropped, I put content up last week on the site and yesterday it went to the dreaded N/A. Prior to buying the domain it had a typical Parked domain page.

Now with this being kicked, what would the best way of getting it back into the Google system?

Thanks
    Phil

#31 montytx

montytx

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

This has never really been a huge problem for me. I have around 100 sites and content new vs old is not really all that relevant. It has to be unique of course. I always run my sites through a backlink process to give them a fresh boost.
    I have had sites that have lost their PR for 3-6 mos. I usually just install WP and pop up a page and wait it out. Most of the time the PR comes back. I did have one that survived the most recent update with a PR6 and after I built it out it dropped to a 4.

#32 BenR

BenR

• Members
    • posts 122

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

"For heaven's sake make certain that haven't added Webmaster Tools, AdSense, or anything else that can be traced back to you to the site." what do you mean - and why ? if you link 2 sites why would that make a difference

(2) Enabling whois privacy protection ASAP after the domain has been pushed to me to mask any public ownership change;

why does this help -

my input for point 3 - dont redirect anyting outwards google doesnt like this an wont index your sitemap

point 9 is very true - do avoid" the whole freshdrop-dropday-GD auction circus;" ithey always lose there pr - - they dont show teh pr - so you either have to check manually or get a plugin - i bought a plgin - its good but pointless really - after 2 - 3 months teh pr disappears - obviously google realises non of the content is there - they should tell poeple really - that teh pr is worthless -
    :) W.S.O 22 Professional Marketing Graphics Inc pro minsites,headers,animated Gifs & a load more. :)

#33 ajjames

ajjames

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:50 AM

How do I grab previous content at archive.org please Chad? Sorry for the newbie question. Thank you.

#34 alexandra01

alexandra01

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 3

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

The said post here is very informative. I am impressed to all the members who post their ideas in here.

#35 ExploringInfinity

ExploringInfinity

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 23

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:20 AM

What is the best way to collect 404's that your site has? I would like to set up 404-301s on some of my aged domains to keep that traffic and link juice but don't know how I can find the 404s.

#36 Bill_Z

Bill_Z

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 63

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

What is the best way to collect 404's that your site has? I would like to set up 404-301s on some of my aged domains to keep that traffic and link juice but don't know how I can find the 404s.

To see your 404's check out SEO Ultimate plugin for Wordpess. Or to redirect them automatically check out Link Juice Keeper plugin.

#37 LinkBuildingReviews

LinkBuildingReviews

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:49 AM

just create a 404 error page, for example, in wordpress you just add 404.php to your theme.

Then inside the 404 page add the following php:

<?php
    Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
    Header( "Location: http://www.your-root-domain.com" );
    ?>

Then your 404 error page will feed juice from any broken links back up to your root domain for recycling...
    BackBlasts.Com - Daily Scheduled Link Building Drip Feed Links The Cheapest and the Best:

100 Links Per Day - $9.99 | 200 Links Per Day - $17.99 | 500 Links Per Day - $29 | 1000 Links Per Day - $49 | 2000 Links Per Day - $69

►► Daily Schedled Link Building ★ Drip Feed ★ Advanced Features ★ From $9.99 pm! ◄◄

#38 ExploringInfinity

ExploringInfinity

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 23

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

Thanks everyone for your help, i forgot about this thread and finally came back to it, it's full of exactly what I wanted to know.

#39 RW1

RW1

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 15

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

Here's a question.

What if you have an aged domain with lots of backlinks and you point that as a 301 redirect to another site that is in a completely different niche?

Do you think relevancy is important?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users