Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Brand New Niche Finding Software Shows Which Keywords Easily Rank On Google!

• Please log in to reply
    16 replies to this topic

#1 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To get a copy of Niche Finder, click the add to cart button below. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I posted this initially at the Warrior Forum and it's getting lots of great responses. See below...

[quote name='Art Turner']I purchased last night and really love what this software does and how it works. I also have Market Samurai, but checking out the competition can take a lot of time. This is perfect for fast keyword research and getting a sense of what competition in a niche is like.

Art[/quote]

[quote name='JasonParker']Day 2 using the software.

HOLY CRAP, I can't believe all the high traffic low competition keywords with high commercial value that I'm uncovering using this tool along side the AdWords keyword tool.

THANKS!

The way you calculate each keyword and give the greenlight is totally accurate when you check out each keyword manually.

This is the greatest tool ever...[/quote]

[quote name='meester']Here's what I think !

AWESOME !!!

I've been using Market Samurai for a long time now and thought it was still one of the best tool around but I think it's a thing of the past !

Almost all the same featured are included but showed in one full page view.No more clicking around and going from one page to another to have all the info needed .

I found more niches in 3 mins than spending 30 mins on what I am used to with other professional Keyword tools . BIG TIME SAVER !

Great Job !!! A Must for all Internet Marketer

Marc Presse[/quote]

[quote name='Chri5123']Hey Brad,

Firstly let me say that this is another KNOCKOUT piece of software!

I know it sounds greedy, but PLEASE take it off the market!

Anyway - I love it!

I LOVE the fact that it is simple, to the point and does the job and no more checking all the search results manually.[/quote]

[quote name='dotcomdude']Been using this software for just about two weeks now. I've launched a new site each week using the output - and the first of my sites is just at the bottom of page 1 on Google now (heading for the TOP!).

I can't believe I've just identified a BIG subject - with 66,000 exact match searches in the UK each month - with the words 'for sale' in the phrase. This could be life-changing. Not often you get that with $50 worth of bits n bytes!!![/quote]

[quote name='ruch1v']I've been using niche finder for about a month or so now, it's by far my favourite keyword tool, all I ever want to know is the monthly competition and the number of results with the exact match SERP numbers, niche finder gives both plus also generates long tail keyword that I'd have never thought of. I definitely recommend niche finder (except to folks that are in my niches - you guys should pull keywords out of a hat instead)

Ruchi[/quote]

[quote name='dndoseller']I bought this and the software does exactly and only what I most needed.

I have been looking for something like this that calculated KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index) but everything was way too much money or was just too complicated.

Publishing anything at all online - like a blog post, new website, press release, youtube video, article, etc. is just a shot in the dark without a tool like this.

Seriously, without a quick way to sort through hundreds of keywords and assess competition you are just gambling whenever you create new content and products.

It just shows that 99% of people don't really get keyword optimization or there would be tools like this everywhere online.

Then add the new feature which includes quick bulk check of domains - now it does ALL the things that really matter - and no more.[/quote]

[quote name='Anna_O']I have been using Niche Finder for a few weeks now, and I love it!

I had previously tried MS, but it was just too much overhead to learn. I'm short on time, and I really just wanted an easy-to-use, reliable keyword tool that would provide me with low-competition keywords and clearly tell me the best keywords to go after. Niche Finder does that and makes it so easy.

Brad - thank you for an excellent product!

~Anna[/quote]

[quote name='koosdoos']I also think this is very good software. Thanks[/quote]

[quote name='proxified']Amazing niche research tool brad. The results are just above expectations.[/quote]

[quote name='Darius.Chase']I've used this and it's an awesome piece of software. [/quote]

[quote name='lefty359']I think i've found a great niche, thanks to this software.[/quote]

[quote name='Vibrant Warrior']Hey Brad

Bought the software. Really great stuff. It truly is a "one click" operation. Something we never had before on Keyword Research. Thanks.[/quote]

[quote name='chiwawa']i've used it and its awesome. its an amazing niche research tool brad..[/quote]

[quote name='AaronJones']I purchased a very expensive monthly payment software that gave me the "green light" and told me there was thousands of visitors for a keyword. Not only was the keyword very tough to rank for, after all my hard work and expenses to get my site ranked for that word I found the traffic was just a trickle . I checked it in your software and it has a red light and very low traffic. That is more accurate to my experience.

Aaron[/quote]

[quote name='sreenivas']Hi Everyone,

I have used other tools MS MNF there is no doubt that they are good in their own ways both have its pros and cons but I am really impressed by the speed and accuracy Niche Finder gets you result and it even have a cute looking interface.

I Done my keyword research for one of my websites in exactly 15 minutes (It may not be possible for every-one every-time). Got 3 Green and more than 50 yellows Yes I know that If I do in dept analysis I will get more greens.

If any one looking for good tool for keyword research with speed and accuracy

"NICHE FINDER" recommended with Five Stars

Just My Opinion
    Sreenivasa[/quote]

[quote name='mattjay']a note about the power of this software....

I just uncovered a highly valuable keyword that is ranked "easy to rank" by the software with over 550k searches a month. i snatched up the domain faster than i thought about it. i have also uncovered many , many keywords this morning in a very valuable niche with average search count being about 40k. this software ROCKs. pick it up.[/quote]

[quote name='aboutalhah']Hey Brad,

I've learn a LOT from you when I started back in 2006 (became a seo expert from your course after just a few short weeks). I didn't even know what the word "seo" meant at that time!

Awesome software. I'll recommend this to all my clients. When will it be available to promote?

Franck[/quote]

[quote name='mainewindjammer']I tend to stay away from programs such as this which do all the analysis for you.

But I've gotten a bit frustrated staring at the reams of data in nichebot and keyword country, trying to decide if I'm researching properly. (I've tried most of the big ones, including wordtracker and The Last Keyword Tool.)

So I figured I'd give nichefinder a try.

Very handy - and very refreshing to see the easier keywords brought to your attention without spreadsheets and calculators and all that, lol.

If you DON'T want to watch hours of tutorial videos and 'how-to' - OR if you're just frustrated trying to find something with lower competition, with the big keyword tools, you should definately try nichefinder out.[/quote]

[quote name='JasonParker']I like this tool so far.

Just downloaded it less than an hour ago.

I especially like how it easily generates longtail keywords.

Other keyword research programs give me a headache. This one is nice and simple.

I definitely like less headaches though and like this tool much more than Keyword Rockstar and Market Samurai.

The real reason is this... I want a tool to just tell me "Use this keyword" and that's what Niche Finder is doing.[/quote]

[quote name='Waalve']Hey Brad,

Just bought it.

I'm playing with it. I like it![/quote]

[quote name='mattjay']i regularly use both brads keyword softwares. i'll tell you right now since i've owned niche finder i found 3 keywords that get a combined 800k searches globallly that all had exact match domains available. 1 keyword i have ranked #5 right now after only two weeks. that's the power of the this software. it's outstanding.[/quote]

[quote name='red dog']Hi brad, I just bought NF this morning and have been playing with it all day to test different things.This Software does a really good job helping me build a pretty large keyword list of these easy ranking keywords in a very short time. Some these keywords I would probably never would have never found without this software if I would have found them it would have taken me quite sometime. What I like about this software it is very easy to use and does what it is supposed to do. [/quote]

[quote name='rhab']I own niche finder and I am also a subscriber to imeye. First i will say niche finder simply rocks. It is so easy to get really great niches and keywords and in no time flat. I love the tool and it is now one of my primary tools within my process of keyword research. Actually, i have to say that since getting it, my other expensive tools haven't seen too much action lately, including imeye. Anyway, you should definitely check out NF, for the price there is no reason anyone should not have it because it's so easy and quick to use delivering excellent results.[/quote]

[quote name='t3ch']Hi Brad, this tool is awesome![/quote]

[quote name='Anna_O']I just purchased this tool, and it is exactly what I have been looking for! It is simple (no instructions needed to use it), but it provides exactly what I need presented in a format that is easy to understand. I had been wondering why I couldn't rank a couple of my sites that I was told by others and *thought* would be easy keywords to rank for. Turns out that the competition (as ranked in Niche Finder) is tougher than I thought - no wonder it was taking me more time and effort.

Anna[/quote]

[quote name='Mike Simmons']I just got NF last night and am using it right now. Very cool! It seems self-explanatory, no harsh learning curve with this software. I had mainly been using the number of searches as the main factor in gaging the competition, although I knew the $$$ value of some KW's of course added to difficulty in ranking in some of the lower search volume KW's. Now I can see first hand, for example at the KW list I just pulled using NF. A KW that I had been trying out because it had a relatively low number of searches is actually according to NF a more difficult one to go for than another KW with twice the searches........awesome tool Brad![/quote]

[quote name='Erik Ortega']Hey Brad! So I've had a few days to play with Niche Finder and I love it! It's so easy to use and it really uncovers a lot of great, undiscovered keywords regardless of what niche you may be in! Thanks for such a great product![/quote]

[quote name='David Frey']Just bought it. Already testing it. Freak'in awesome. Wish google didn't have the clamp down that causes the 50 keyword limit. LOVE THIS TOOL!!!!
    Another hot Brad Callen software product.

Thanks

David Frey[/quote]

[quote name='frankybhere']Hey Brad this software is very cool, just like all the rest. [/quote]

[quote name='munstersg01']I was skeptical at first about getting another keyword tool.

I PM Brad about a few questions he replied almost immediately, I invested in the tool and boy am I glad.

I tried Niche Finder in some niches and wow, this tool delivers in good speed. So far I feel the way the tool calculates difficulty delivers and I am sold on it.

Great stuff![/quote]

[quote name='kkchoon']Hey Brad,

Just purchased, I loved this little tool, save me a lot of time!

This really is no brainer, easy to use and you can easily pick tons of great keywords with just a click of button.

Thanks for developing such a great tool!

Kok Choon[/quote]

[quote name='alloo']It has been working very well with absolutely no problems. It is much more useful than I thought it would be, and is a must-have program.[/quote]

[quote name='rhab']I bought this last night and played with it for a bit. I really like it. It's simple and straight to the point and is a very nice compliment to my current research methods and tools. In fact, unless I'm going to really go for competitive terms, this is really a great tool to use for putting up quick niche sites to continue to add to my ongoing empire =p If any of you have been following some of the recent threads about small adsense niche sites, this is an outstanding tool to use for that business model. It will be especially helpful for those beginners who may have been struggling with keyword research because of how easy and non-confusing this tool is! [/quote]

[quote name='leonkouts']After initial teething issues with registration, everything works as at the latest update.

The update was very smooth, and I am very happy with what the Niche Finder can do in terms of keyword analysis.

I have been using another WSO to manually find easy to rank "buyer" keyword terms, and the Niche Finder now very quickly automates this process for me.

From your initial keyword phrase you can visually see the landscape of related online markets with this tool.[/quote]

[quote name='papeter']I just bought it with no problem whatsoever.

This NF will complement Market Samurai well. It's a brilliant piece of kit and I can see
    that to create niche sites you only need a few articles here and there and maybe
    some video content and you got a winner baby!

Thanks Brad

Pete[/quote]

[quote name='Ian25']Just purchased this. It is an excellent tool and compared to some of the crap keyword tools that been advertised on here as wsos- This is easy to use with a good interface. At this price it is certainly better value than Market Samurai and with none of the farting about with various settings that Market Samurai has. [/quote]

[quote name='acer789']Brad i just bought your software ... great software[/quote]

[quote name='CraigX']I just downloaded NF. I have both KE 1.0 and KE 2.0 as well Micro Niche Finder and Market Samuri and find NF well worth the money. Its a nifty little tool. NF is just so easy to find keywords that are easy to rank for. [/quote]

There are tons of keyword research tools on the market. We all know this... It's no secret. But the problem with these tools are they do TOO MANY things... and they don't do 1 specific function extremely well. The 1 specific function I'm referring to is the simple act of showing you how competitive any keyword is. (i.e. how difficult OR easy it will be to rank that keyword in Google)

Not only will Niche Finder do this for you, in only a few minutes, but it will allow you to also:

Posted Image Generate an unlimited number of long tailed keywords actually being searched, right now, on Google. and Find exact match domain names for ANY keyword all with 1 mouse click!

Posted Image Quickly see the difficulty level of getting a keyword ranked in Google and View monthly search counts IN GOOGLE for both Global and local searches. This comes directly from Google (in real-time)!

Posted Image Plan your entire SEO strategy based on the summary data that Niche Finder generates for you. No other tool allows you to create a plan of attack like Niche Finder does and View Adwords Cost Per Click Data. (GREAT for Adsense marketers!)

Posted Image And a lot more you'll just have to wait and see for yourself!

I know your time is valuable so I won't ramble any more. I created this tool for my own personal use, so I could teach my outsourced workers how to find profitable, low competition/high search keywords that they could create web pages for, and quickly get those pages ranked in Google.

Niche Finder is one of my favorite tools because it's simple, yet is so effective at what it does... Find low competition, highly searched keywords, which is VERY important for my business.

At the time of posting this WSO, I've not yet released the software publicly (i.e. to my own customer list). It's ONLY available here and the Warrior forum. And, I'm also giving a 50% off discount from the price that it will be once we "go live".

To get a copy of Niche Finder, click the add to cart button below. Enjoy!

Posted Image

http://nichefinder.b.../click-here.jpg

Brad

Edited by Brad Callen, 18 February 2011 - 01:32 AM.

Get Your FREE SEO Guide on how I managed to grab the #1 position on Google
    for hundreds of extremely competitive keywords...

==> Get FREE Google Ranking Course Here!

#2 binbid

binbid

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 93

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

any review available?

#3 Rascal

Rascal

• Members
    • posts 310

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:54 PM

Does this work for UK Google results or just Google US?

#4 TomBond

TomBond

• Members
    • posts 344

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:24 PM

How much is it?
    The name is Bond..............Tom Bond

*I'm looking to buy auto approve blog lists. Please PM with what you've got*

****BMR Articles - $1.50****

#5 CJ Audio Mastering

CJ Audio Mastering

• Members
    • posts 451

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

I would love to review this.. Price for review?
    Audio Mastering

Audio Mastering and Mixing
    Owner/Audio Engineer/Mastering Engineer
    www.audio-mastering-mixing.com

Im an Audio Engineer, Not An SEO expert :cool:

#6 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

Does this work for UK Google results or just Google US?

Hi, Niche Finder will pull difficulty levels from google.com, BUT that's a good idea to allow difficulty levels for google.co.uk. I'll see if we can add that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regarding the monthly search counts that NF returns, Global will be the exact same number as the Google adwords tool. Local search counts will be local to wherever you are running NF (so this will also match the Google keyword tool). We pull search counts directly from Google in real-time, no caching and no using other 3rd party services like wordpot or wordtracker for "meta search engine" search counts. We get search counts from Google because that's obviously the SE we all care about.

Brad

#7 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:04 AM

How much is it?

Hi, the regular price on the website: Niche Finder: Powerful, New Niche Marketing Software is $97 (one-time). This special offer is over 50% off at $47 (one-time). The only other place this price is offered is the Warrior Forum.

Thanks

Brad

#8 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:05 AM

I would love to review this.. Price for review?

Hi, I'm not sure I understand your question? The special offer price is 50% off the regular price. Click the "add to cart" button in the special offer to be taken to the discount page.

Thanks.

#9 Ash2

Ash2

• Members
    • posts 154

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:07 AM

Do you think you could post a screenshot of what kind of information is provided upon running a query? I already have market samurai and micro niche finder, I am wondering what kind of extra value this software would provide.
    Someday I'll come up with a better signature line.

#10 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:28 AM

Do you think you could post a screenshot of what kind of information is provided upon running a query? I already have market samurai and micro niche finder, I am wondering what kind of extra value this software would provide.

Hi, sure :-) Just watch the video in the original post... I show exactly what happens and how the software works. I'll tell you the biggest differences/advantages though, as I also own both PLUS pretty much all other keyword tools, so do know that I'm not saying the other tools don't have their places and aren't decent tools.

Market Samurai provides way too much data that I personally never used. I wanted a software that could generate keywords and then show me exactly how difficult they would be to rank in Google. I use this for a variety of things:
    - getting EASY traffic to my money sites
    - for my adsense style site
    - for my niche product sites
    - for my CPA offer sites

Micro Niche Finder "sort of" did this, but nowhere near as good as I needed/wanted. Here's why...

- The competition images (green, yellow, red) I found were just not accurate most of the time. The reason is because the "stuff" used in the formula to determine competition just wasn't anywhere near enough stuff. It was extremely basic. That's fine in some cases, but I wanted something much much more reliable. Niche Finder analyzes the real stuff that determines competition (i.e. number of links, page rank, AND on page optimization). MNF mostly looks at "total results" in Google inside quotation marks, and a couple other queries like intitle etc. As you know, that's just not enough to determine true competition level.

- I wanted a tool that would show me the competition level for ALL keyword WITHOUT having to manually click on each individual word one at a time. Huge pain for me to do. MNF forced me to click on each individual keyword. Again, not terrible, but I didn't want to spend time clicking constantly. I wanted to run the software and then sort the columns or filter the columns based on what I wanted to see. Niche Finder calculate competition levels automatically for ALL keywords without forcing you to click each word. Plus, the competition level numbers you'll get are much more reliable.

- I wanted a software that would allow me to find exact match domain availability for each keyword. MNF does this, BUT again... you have to click each word and wait a couple of seconds for every word you click, before it returns the answer as to whether it's available. Niche Finder returns this for ALL keywords all at once and does it extremely fast. Only a couple of seconds for ALL keywords at once. PLUS, Niche Finder will give you many many more recommended domains that have a high density for each keyword that are available.

Neither MNF or MS have the abilities above. If you want a keyword tool so you can be a better Google "Adwords" or "pay per click" marketer, Niche Finder isn't a software I would use.

If you're wanting to find keywords that lots of people are searching on, and hardly anyone is optimizing for, then Niche Finder is PERFECT and I can guarantee that no other product will help you find REAL keywords that will actually make you money. Niche Finder won't generate 5 bazillion keywords. But, I can guarantee that it'll find you keywords that you can actually use to get traffic fast.

Buy a copy above and if you don't think it's really good at finding low competition, high searched keywords, let me know and I'll refund your payment ASAP and I'll paypal you a couple extra bucks for wasting your time.

I'm very serious about finding keywords like the ones I've mentioned above and no other keyword tool was truly built to find those words. It was almost as if that was a "secondary thought" when other keyword tools were built. So, I created my own that did that and ONLY that... because, to me, that is what keyword research truly is.

I really could go on and on about why Niche Finder will help you whether you own a million other keyword tools, but I'll leave it at that, as I doubt you read this far into my post anyway. I was starting to bore myself :-)

Hopefully that helps. Good luck!

Brad

#11 ruch1v

ruch1v

• Members
    • posts 301

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:16 PM

I bought this tool back in December I believe, I love it, it's the only tool I know of that has the in quote number aswell as the exact match searches on the same page, plus the new EMD check is awesome!

Ruchi

#12 JVall

JVall

• Members
    • posts 393

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

I bought this tool back in December I believe, I love it, it's the only tool I know of that has the in quote number aswell as the exact match searches on the same page, plus the new EMD check is awesome!

Ruchi

Hey Ruchi,

How accurate would you say the competition ratings are? If you were to analyze a particular keyword yourself, would you say the green,yellow, red lights in this tool are fairly accurate?

#13 ruch1v

ruch1v

• Members
    • posts 301

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hey Ruchi,

How accurate would you say the competition ratings are? If you were to analyze a particular keyword yourself, would you say the green,yellow, red lights in this tool are fairly accurate?

this is gonna sound pretty bad, but I don't really look at them, I've always just based my opinion just on the numbers given, but from when I do look at it, it's been pretty accurate most of the time

Ruchi

#14 ruch1v

ruch1v

• Members
    • posts 301

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

The only thing I'd love to see in the software is the ability to paste multiple keywords instead of 1 by 1, I know this has been addressed in WF and Brad said the reason they don't allow it is because of their own proxy resource, but if we were able to use our own proxies and do it that'd be awesome

Oh and the other thing would be to toggle the domain thing on and off, the section at the bottom of the screen takes up alot of space and can kinda get in the way when you're dealing with a high number of keywords, so would love that too

Other than that it's my favourite keyword research tool, and I've tried atleast 4 others

Ruchi

#15 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:09 AM

Thanks Ruchi, over the next couple of weeks I'm going to implement a feature to allow users to input their own proxies into the software. Then we'll consider adding the importing of keywords. But it will need to be limited somehow, otherwise what will happen is:

1. user input their own proxy list
    2. their list will either be small OR most of them will be dead
    3. user imports their own keywords
    4. user gets their IP blocked by Google quickly because of #2 above
    5. user submits a support ticket complaining that NF doesn't work
    6. user visits forums complaining that NF blocked their IP and/or stopped returning results

This is my thinking and the reason we haven't added this feature already. I've been developing software for almost 8 years online now and have a pretty good grasp on what could happen in different scenarios and am pretty certain the above scenario would happen. See what I mean? :-)

Brad

#16 Aceofspades

Aceofspades

• Members
    • posts 181

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:31 AM

Been doing this by hand, LOVE IT.

worth several x what you are selling it for to me.

Thanks

#17 Brad Callen

Brad Callen

• Members
    • posts 287

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

Thanks! Btw, we just released a new version with a lot of new features.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users