Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Automated Link Building Program - Build Links Quickly and Easily

• Please log in to reply
    114 replies to this topic

#21 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
    • posts 919

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

the download gave me nothing similar to that either. i have some vcard download
    contact form that has no relevance that i can see to any sort of link building?
    New Rich Juggernaut*

*a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
    ----
    Testing effects of sig surge on post nasal drip and buy neopoints keywords

#22 sickmarketing

sickmarketing

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

Let's make sure the steps to download are working right for you:

1. Are you entering in your information on - http://sickmarketing...trial-download/ and receiving the message:

"Success, you've been signed up! Please look for our confirmation email!"

2. Clicking the confirmation link in the email that says:

"Sick Submitter Trial Download: Please Confirm Subscription"?

3.Clicking the "Download Free Trial Now" button and installing

#23 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
    • posts 919

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

woops i was trying to use whatever that thing is in the attatchment of the email
    i just downed the actual exe trial program from the website hehe
    thanks for your time, will report back, heard very good things though from a guy i know that just started using the full version and i have gone over your forum a decent amount so im stoked
    New Rich Juggernaut*

*a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
    ----
    Testing effects of sig surge on post nasal drip and buy neopoints keywords

#24 Chris B

Chris B

• Members
    • posts 612

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

Hey Sick, i had one of my guys running this for a while but i finally decided to give it a try thanks to buck in your forum selling alot of packets of late. this way i can better manage how many links i need to get out and since im on the computer all day, i can get a lot more done. and im sure glad i decided to give this a shot, dang good software you have here. its simple and really hands off to use. just been creating accounts the last few days and then ill start to drop links but this is a definite must for anyones backlinking arsenal.
    Chris

#25 JigsawGuy

JigsawGuy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 70

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:54 AM

I have to second Chris's view on Sick Submitter. Just signed up a few days back and really impressed with the ease of use. I have one of my office staff working with it each day to create profiles first pass and then a few days later, drop the links. To early to see results but the software is intuitive and the process of creating profiles easy to follow by anyone.

I have actually gone crazy at the moment buying backlinking services but I figure that backlinks are probably around 75% of the job of getting high rankings... so the investment is worth it. Anything that can automate this must be a good thing.

Colin
    (JigsawGuy)

#26 sickmarketing

sickmarketing

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

Thanks Chris and Colin and don't forget you can get additional packets and wizard templates, made by others users, here - http://sickmarketing...display.php?f=6

We currently have 38 different packets made by 9 different independent coders in the list with more being added all the time.

#27 markf

markf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 18

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

Can Terry's monthly packet be used with this software?
    Mark

#28 sickmarketing

sickmarketing

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

You would have to code each by hand using the Sick Builder or separate them out by platform and add to the List Wizard. However we would welcome the chance to work with Terry, to help provide an automated solution for his users.

#29 JanieR

JanieR

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 34

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

Can Terry's monthly packet be used with this software?
    Mark

You could but why would you want to? (no offence to Terry, I understand that his packets are excellent!). Wouldn't you rather have tens of thousands of high PR link packets that are completely unique to you? That's where I am now!

I've never raved about a software in all of my life, and I've tried most of them, but I can't praise Sick enough. What other software will allow you to build 10,000 smf profiles (anchor text links) and linkwheel them all... whilst you are sunbathing in the garden?!!! That's what I did today.

I spent a couple of weeks building my unique packets and I now have tens of thousands of links ready to go at the push of a button whenever I need them.

I'm kicking ar$e in the SERPs for the terms I targetted last month... half a dozen at least are sat in the number 1 spot today.

#30 Chris B

Chris B

• Members
    • posts 612

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:52 PM

However we would welcome the chance to work with Terry, to help provide an automated solution for his users.

Now that would be cooool! :)
    Chris

#31 DanTheMan

DanTheMan

• Members
    • posts 658

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:40 AM

looks good. Have just ordered :D

I have to wait 48 hours before using it? :( I guess good things come to those who wait........

#32 sickmarketing

sickmarketing

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

Thanks for the order Dan. You should have your login and password in your mailbox

#33 muskatel

muskatel

• Members
    • posts 197

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

I ordered 2-days ago. I'll receive the package today?

#34 sickmarketing

sickmarketing

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:06 PM

If you haven't gotten it yet (usually takes less than an hour) you should really check your spam folder or send us a PM in the support forum

#35 juniortan81

juniortan81

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

I have to second Chris's view on Sick Submitter. Just signed up a few days back and really impressed with the ease of use. I have one of my office staff working with it each day to create profiles first pass and then a few days later, drop the links. To early to see results but the software is intuitive and the process of creating profiles easy to follow by anyone. Posted Image

I have actually gone crazy at the moment buying backlinking services but I figure that backlinks are probably around 75% of the job of getting high rankings... so the investment is worth it. Anything that can automate this must be a good thing.

Colin
    (JigsawGuy)

Agreed !

I actually went to subscribe after seeing your review :)

I am very impressed with the SPEED, EASE OF USE and INEXPENSIVE features .

#36 DanTheMan0810

DanTheMan0810

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:06 AM

Does it have multi-threading?

#37 Marc_L

Marc_L

• Members
    • posts 307

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:41 PM

Yes it does

#38 Matrix1989

Matrix1989

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

well im very new to automation but i'm really interested in purchasing this package, just a couple questions...

I read the proxy management PDF, and you mention "free proxies" so does that mean I wont have to purchase any proxies ? I don't honestly know the first thing about proxies but is there a generaly rule? like proxy for every 500 accounts you register at. Do i need new proxy's daily?

i know this software relies on scrapebox to harvest forum URL's, is there documentation that shows how to import forum URL's and then code them for this software?

Sorry for the questions, I just dont want to jump into something a bit out of my league
    Matrix

#39 Dennis Wilson

Dennis Wilson

• Members
    • posts 266

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

The general rule is you dont need proxies for profile link building.

The proxy feature in sick was added because lots of users asked for it.

however since it's addition, most users like me hardly use it.

If you have a packet of say 1000 forums, you only need really 1 IP to put profiles on all of them.

Now when you come back to do profile links on those same 1000 forums but for a new profile or site of yours, you will want to change IP.

Do some forums block signups from the same ip?

If you have a dynamic ip address i guess you could just log off and on again if you are building profiles over and over on the same forums for different sites. right?

#40 blarbie

blarbie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 69

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:49 PM

sick im paying full price, i see your now selling it for 12.99 can you adjust my paypal subscription

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users