Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Classifieds/BFSO (!) Guidelines

• Please log in to reply
    161 replies to this topic

#1 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:47 PM

IMPORTANT: ALL new BFSO's MUST state their Refund Policy on the Sales Page. Submission of a Sales Page to us without your Refund Policy will not be accepted.

All past BFSOs will be also required to update their Sales Page to include a Refund Policy Too. In addition, we have created new thread bumping guidelines -- see below

Hi BFers,

If you have a product or service that you think will be of interest to our community of backlinkers here, please submit your classified post to Anna at support(at)terrykyle.net and we will review its suitability.

A one-off initialisation fee of $27 will apply to all new BFSOs (changed from $27 monthly) and bumps back to the top will cost $7 per bump (same basic mechanism as WF).

See this thread for more details.

A BFSO is a great opportunity to build a long-term customer base, develop good word-of-mouth promotion and even find potential future business partners.

As such, BFSO advertisers are expected to treat their customers well. Any who fail to do so will have their ads removed from here. In the same way, abusive and unreasonable conduct by customers will be dealt with in a similarly direct way by the forum moderators.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Edited by Terry Kyle, 06 July 2011 - 10:12 AM.

#2 Russell Hayes

Russell Hayes

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 45

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Hi Terry,

I would like to ask you about bumping guidelines. If you are charging a monthly fee then it seems that bumping is set to how a forum works by default. The latest post on a thread bumps it to the 1st position on the forum section.

Knowing this it is obvious that thread owners can abuse this by continually making post's on their own threads. So I would like to purpose that in all fairness and to avoid bumpage abuse that those who will be having offers by allowed to personally bump their thread once per 24 hours. A simple post by the thread owner with the word bump in the body would suffice. Of course normal responses to questions about an offer would not be considered a bump.

I bring this up now because I have been a mod on many a forums and see whats coming down the pike on this one. I also see a classifieds section that is soon to be full of many offers.

Let me know what you think.

#3 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:33 PM

Hi Terry,

I would like to ask you about bumping guidelines. If you are charging a monthly fee then it seems that bumping is set to how a forum works by default. The latest post on a thread bumps it to the 1st position on the forum section.

Knowing this it is obvious that thread owners can abuse this by continually making post's on their own threads. So I would like to purpose that in all fairness and to avoid bumpage abuse that those who will be having offers by allowed to personally bump their thread once per 24 hours. A simple post by the thread owner with the word bump in the body would suffice. Of course normal responses to questions about an offer would not be considered a bump.

I bring this up now because I have been a mod on many a forums and see whats coming down the pike on this one. I also see a classifieds section that is soon to be full of many offers.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you Russell - we are working on major modifications to this area now, in light of changes to WF WSO policy.

Welcome aboard.

#4 darrelhans

darrelhans

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 17

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:02 PM

Hi terry,

I don't have any paypal or online account aside from CB. I live in a poor country - Philippines. Can I start my backlinking service here in exchange for a backlink service for you or your clients or a future payment if I can get my return of investment going on.

Hoping,
    Darrel

#5 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

Hi terry,

I don't have any paypal or online account aside from CB. I live in a poor country - Philippines. Can I start my backlinking service here in exchange for a backlink service for you or your clients or a future payment if I can get my return of investment going on.

Hoping,
    Darrel

We'll look into this Darrel and get back to you.

#6 kkchoon

kkchoon

• Members
    • posts 761

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hey Terry, my suggestion is - Since WF has accumulated a lot of experience in making it work, why not copy their style of promotion? like bump thread, promote button payment and ... you know.

I know this take time, and I believe you can do a better job in time.
    Mass Ping Scheduling Tool, Boost Your Ranking While Let Google Discover Your Link Naturally !
    FREE Backlink To RSS Crawling Tool! => Nuclear Link Crawler
    Guaranteed To Rank Your Site On Page 1 ==> Guaranteed Ranking Services
    Dominate Page 1 And Get Traffic In 7 Days ======> Multi Dimentional SEO
    Index Your Links and Increase Your Link Juice ==> Nuclear Link Indexer

#7 WinsonYeung

WinsonYeung

• Members
    • posts 252

Posted 01 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

Hey Terry, I knew you will open up a classified thread to replace the WSO :)
    Well done! I'm going to submit mine WSO and hope you approve it soon.

Anyway, I'm faced with a 10,000 char limit as I have 30,000 character in my WSO. Can you upgrade the character limit as well?

Edited by WinsonYeung, 01 May 2010 - 07:39 AM.

#8 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:59 AM

Hey Terry, I knew you will open up a classified thread to replace the WSO :)
    Well done! I'm going to submit mine WSO and hope you approve it soon.

Anyway, I'm faced with a 10,000 char limit as I have 30,000 character in my WSO. Can you upgrade the character limit as well?

Check my email reply Winson - all sorted.

#9 Joe118

Joe118

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 18

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

Hi Terry, I'm one of the refugees from the WF :) Is it appropriate to post my own backlinks packets here?

#10 MuzAzar

MuzAzar

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Yeh, great idea with this forum. And congrats on getting the website to first page for the term 'backlinks'. Should be at number 1 in no time.

I see your alexa ranking is at 22,000 which is pretty decent as well.

We dont need the WF. Good to clear things out once in a while anyway.

#11 Guest_Tom Goodwin_*

Guest_Tom Goodwin_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

Hi Terry, I'm one of the refugees from the WF :) Is it appropriate to post my own backlinks packets here?

Hi Joe. You and your products are always welcome here. Terry is the one in charge of classifieds (for now at least :-) ) so anyone should just PM him.

Angela, Paul Johnson, they are all welcome here as well.

Edited by Tom Goodwin, 03 May 2010 - 08:31 PM.

#12 Guest_Tom Goodwin_*

Guest_Tom Goodwin_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Glad you found us here. Note that Terry and I are not Vbulletin pros (although I spend a lot of time posting to them ;-0 ), so pardon issues on that front.

Tom

Yeh, great idea with this forum. And congrats on getting the website to first page for the term 'backlinks'. Should be at number 1 in no time.

#13 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

I do subscribe to Muz's .edu packets and they are excellent value IMO.

#14 Joe118

Joe118

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 18

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:12 PM

Hi Terry and Tom, thanks for welcoming us refugees.

I'll definitely be investing in this forum by using your BFSO facility (for lack of a better name).

#15 jatchue

jatchue

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 68

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

I just got Terry and Toms packet and Muz's .edu packet today.

Time to get busy creating profiles
    Lets get ready to rumble.

#16 mountainmotorman

mountainmotorman

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • posts 15

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

Hey Terry can I suggest you rename the offers area.... Maybe something like MEMBER SPECIALS of BACKLINK SERVICE AREA ---- Just not BFSO--- It sounds kind of stupid..... Like BSO did as well.... I would call it member services area... But who the hell am I..... LOL

#17 davidstar

davidstar

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

Hey Terry,

Job well done with this forum ! Email you my classified and hope you can approve it.

Thanks.

#18 davidstar

davidstar

Banned

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

Thanks Terry for approving me. =)

#19 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
    • posts 1,519

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

Terry - Tom ...

Guys love the forum but - seeing Manic Marketers Backlink Buster ad or Adsense in my BFSO would kinda be a real downer ...

Can that be eliminated from this part of the forum? I realize theyre paying customers and all but - that sux

80% of your Backlinks SUCK!
    BACKLINK ENERGIZER MAKES them ROCK!

#20 Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle

• Moderators
    • posts 736

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:02 PM

Terry - Tom ...

Guys love the forum but - seeing Manic Marketers Backlink Buster ad or Adsense in my BFSO would kinda be a real downer ...

Can that be eliminated from this part of the forum? I realize theyre paying customers and all but - that sux

We'll look into that Steve and see what we can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users