Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Authority Link Network - Free High PR Blog Network

• Please log in to reply
    1726 replies to this topic

#1721 zingo

zingo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 87

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:16 AM

I'm getting a wall of PHP errors everytime I try to submit an article. Anyone else?

If you view down below the errors you will see you have keywords that need to be removed and the normal screen is there.

#1722 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

If anyone has some spare slots over the next few days or weeks that they'd like to rent to me, send me a PM with number & price.. I would need to be able to logon to account to post the articles myself. Give me a rate per submission slot/week

#1723 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:03 AM

ugh.. posting is like wading through molasses again..soooo..sloooow. Think ALN needs to employ more hamsters to pull the load.

#1724 zingo

zingo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 87

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

ugh.. posting is like wading through molasses again..soooo..sloooow. Think ALN needs to employ more hamsters to pull the load.

Been having a lot of slow issues as well.

Just noticed the scheduling feature, thx unknown for this going to give it a run.

#1725 jrafique

jrafique

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 14

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

The articles I submitted yesterday has been disappeared from aln. One of my friend is complaining same. Is anyone else experiencing this?

#1726 scylla

scylla

• Members
    • posts 133

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

The articles I submitted yesterday has been disappeared from aln. One of my friend is complaining same. Is anyone else experiencing this?

When all 15 have completed it is removed from the list. I am sure it just finished and thus is removed from your article submit list.
    Try Receive Links for free and don't forget to check out their word press plugin!

#1727 jrafique

jrafique

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 14

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

When all 15 have completed it is removed from the list. I am sure it just finished and thus is removed from your article submit list.

I use the particular days date as Project Title and now there are no articles for "December 2".

Edited by jrafique, 03 December 2011 - 05:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users