Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Authority Link Network - Free High PR Blog Network

• Please log in to reply
    1726 replies to this topic

#41 melanie

melanie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 31

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

I just signed up, and am prepping some blogs for submission into the network. I think this will be a great addition to my linkbuilding arsenal! :)

#42 jdlash

jdlash

• Members
    • posts 253

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:28 AM

What would a page rank 3 site cost? Just looking for an estimate?
    Thanks for the help.

#43 melanie

melanie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 31

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:49 AM

I've added a couple of blogs, but I don't see anywhere to mark what niche the blog is. Does every blog just have to accept every random article?

#44 jdlash

jdlash

• Members
    • posts 253

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

I think they are supposed to be general blogs accepting all niches.
    Thanks for the help.

#45 melanie

melanie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 31

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:03 AM

Too bad. I have 3 PR4s and and couple of PR5s I was going to put in. But they're in specific niches.

#46 zingo

zingo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 87

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:16 AM

Too bad. I have 3 PR4s and and couple of PR5s I was going to put in. But they're in specific niches.

Too bad, I am seeing some good results with my smaller niche site from this network.

It is deff worth putting a pr 3's in for some easy links.

#47 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

I've had some great results over the last couple of weeks using this network. One of my brand new sites jumped from page 10 to page 1 after 5 submitted articles, another one moved from position 8 to 2 after just 2 articles!

Great results!

#48 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

What would a page rank 3 site cost? Just looking for an estimate?

Ranging from $20 to $50 on godaddy auctions, the price depends on the tld and the number of backlinks in the domain.

#49 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

I've added a couple of blogs, but I don't see anywhere to mark what niche the blog is. Does every blog just have to accept every random article?

Yes, because the network is still small so we accept all niche articles.
    Make sure the blog that you've submitted is not your money site.

#50 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

As long as these sites is not your main money site then you can submit it to the system.

#51 jdlash

jdlash

• Members
    • posts 253

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

Someone was telling me that the pagerank usually drops after you purchase the domain. Have you seen that being a problem?
    Thanks for the help.

#52 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

Someone was telling me that the pagerank usually drops after you purchase the domain. Have you seen that being a problem?

Nope, 99% of my domains PR still remains the same after purchase. This is just a SEO myth. Make sure to take a look at the domains backlinks before purchasing them. Only purchase a domain with strong backlinks, eg more than 30 links from different domains.

#53 BishopMartin

BishopMartin

• Members
    • posts 216

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:38 PM

I like this network. But..

Most times I can't get to posting my ALN posts on a daily basis.. Also its nice to be able to get into a grove and post a bunch at once and not have to do this each and every day to feel like I am getting return for my value. It would be great if a certain number of my unused daily posted where available - sort of like roll-over minutes..

So for example, if I have not posted in seven days, maybe I don't get all seven of my posts, but perhaps three or four would be available.. I know this would make this service much more useful to me.

Another option might be to allow us to schedule our post for the next three days in advance.

Edited by BishopMartin, 17 November 2010 - 03:52 PM.

#54 player77

player77

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 27

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

So if i have a PR5 blog i can submit 10 articles a day. so does that mean ill get 10 submissions a day for 3 days so 30 all up.
    assuming i had 391 spun versions of the article

theres 391 blogs in the network so i would need to submit 10 articles a day for 13 days in a row and then basically it would be on all the 391 blogs is that right? does it go through the list 1 at a time?

or does it randonly choose everyday meaning some blogs would get hit 4 times with same article pretty much?

#55 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

I like this network. But..

Most times I can't get to posting my ALN posts on a daily basis.. Also its nice to be able to get into a grove and post a bunch at once and not have to do this each and every day to feel like I am getting return for my value. It would be great if a certain number of my unused daily posted where available - sort of like roll-over minutes..

So for example, if I have not posted in seven days, maybe I don't get all seven of my posts, but perhaps three or four would be available.. I know this would make this service much more useful to me.

Another option might be to allow us to schedule our post for the next three days in advance.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add these features very soon after I've completed my other php project.

#56 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

So if i have a PR5 blog i can submit 10 articles a day. so does that mean ill get 10 submissions a day for 3 days so 30 all up.
    assuming i had 391 spun versions of the article

theres 391 blogs in the network so i would need to submit 10 articles a day for 13 days in a row and then basically it would be on all the 391 blogs is that right? does it go through the list 1 at a time?

or does it randonly choose everyday meaning some blogs would get hit 4 times with same article pretty much?

It randomize the list every time you submit.

#57 player77

player77

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 27

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:31 PM

Can .info and other similar domains be used if they have PR ??

#58 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

Can .info and other similar domains be used if they have PR ??

Yes, of course.

#59 zingo

zingo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 87

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

unknown_zero just added a PR 4 to the network please approve.. thx

Got another PR4 coming in a week.. will be 5 sites total in system.

My small niche sites are responding to these links in a big way going to ramp it up some more.

A tip to people using try putting only 1 link/anchor per article, put it in the middle of the content. This seems to be having much more push than 3 links per article.

Also I am putting some static words so I can check indexing in google and about 99% of these are being indexed.

I am using TBS and creating copyscape passing articles and spinning them to about 70%, I take a ezine article spin with TBS have it remove the original words replace a few other words and have a copyscape passing article in about 3 mins flat... The whole process of creating the article and adding it to ALN 5 times take about 15 mins. Each article goes to 15 blogs so that is 60 decent links in 15 mins,,, about to ramp it up 180 posts/day :)

#60 unknown_zero

unknown_zero

• Members
    • posts 367

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:10 PM

unknown_zero just added a PR 4 to the network please approve.. thx

Got another PR4 coming in a week.. will be 5 sites total in system.

My small niche sites are responding to these links in a big way going to ramp it up some more.

A tip to people using try putting only 1 link/anchor per article, put it in the middle of the content. This seems to be having much more push than 3 links per article.

Also I am putting some static words so I can check indexing in google and about 99% of these are being indexed.

I am using TBS and creating copyscape passing articles and spinning them to about 70%, I take a ezine article spin with TBS have it remove the original words replace a few other words and have a copyscape passing article in about 3 mins flat... The whole process of creating the article and adding it to ALN 5 times take about 15 mins. Each article goes to 15 blogs so that is 60 decent links in 15 mins,,, about to ramp it up 180 posts/day :)

Hi, all blogs approved now. Great results, that is the reason why I create this network. I want a simple yet effective system (and not costly) that will help internet marketer improve their SE rankings. Also, if you could help us promote this network to other forum it would be great. So we can get more high PR blogs which means better rankings for all of us :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users