Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Doesn't a flood of new backlinks hurt your SEO?

• Please log in to reply
    35 replies to this topic

#21 CJ Audio Mastering

CJ Audio Mastering

• Members
    • posts 451

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:45 PM

ya if you make too many links in a single day then it will hurt your site as google will think you are spamming..it might ban your site..

Google doesnt find the links as soon as you post them. It can take weeks for google to find them, if they find all of them at all and lets then there is the removed factor. allot of links get removed before google see's them.

Blast away, keep it consisitent and use a mixture of Blogs, Forum profiles, articles and bookmarking sites
    Audio Mastering

Audio Mastering and Mixing
    Owner/Audio Engineer/Mastering Engineer
    www.audio-mastering-mixing.com

Im an Audio Engineer, Not An SEO expert :cool:

#22 John Reed

John Reed

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 4

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:18 PM

I'm new to this, please take that into account!!

I think I understand the principle of not allowing link placing deceleration, but wouldn't it therefore make sense to be starting off with an upward sloping graph of progression with say a 3 day gap after the first burst, then another, then 2 day gap, and another, before going to one blast every day and increasing numbers every day to accelerate the flow??
    It'll have to level off somewhere surely so what happens then?
    Or, do you really start gently and only build up to heavy nos of links over a period of several weeks or months?
    John

PS: Can't you also use a bulk indexer to ensure that google picks links up faster when you reach the point where you really want to swell the linkage quicker?

Edited by John Reed, 18 February 2011 - 11:29 PM.
    Indexing query added

#23 TruWebPro

TruWebPro

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 90

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:52 AM

Kkchoon's answer was spot on, which is only one more reason that while quantity is important, obviously, it's also important to consider quality while link building.

#24 seoexp11

seoexp11

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 15

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:11 PM

The risk of getting sandboxed always exist, but that shouldn't stop one from blasting the pages. I have seen 16 year old kids make lot of money by not giving a damn about these aspects. On the other hand, those who make scary moves just don't make that much money that they should be making. At the max, your site will be out of picture for a few months. So, my verdict would be to give a shot without worrying :)

Edited by seoexp11, 23 February 2011 - 07:14 AM.

#25 anonynon

anonynon

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 3

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

I'd suggest a slow build up. I don't really flog the links fro a few months after launching as site.
    I suppose it is different if you have a keyword that you think might be going to go out of fashion.

#26 webjunkie

webjunkie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 49

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hi guys, a little new to this, so excuse the question if it's stupid.

But let's say I buy one fo these packages advertised on this website. Let's pick.. monster back links dot com thati s advertised on the top banner a lot. They sell up to like 15,000 links for 20 bucks. Now I am not sure how fast they are going to blast that, but what if I only do it once, and then stop? Am I going to get sandboxed? Is this something I need to keep up every single month in order not to get thrown off Google? Or every month taper it down a bit? How does this work in this situation?

#27 Battra

Battra

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

I'm new to this and have the same question as webjunkie. For those without automation software, does it mean we have to keep buying backlink packages every few days?

I did a search about Xrumer and it's classified as back hat software. What about similar softwares like Scapebox, Auto Backlink Bomb, etc? Does it mean building backlinks with any software is black hat?

#28 mjahangir

mjahangir

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 40

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:07 PM

no it doesn't it will help you more.

#29 Candice

Candice

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 40

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:35 AM

I should know this sooner, thank you.
    ▕▏NIKE SHOX SHOES▕▏BURBERRY OUTLET▕▏

#30 life.is.good

life.is.good

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 13

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

Here is a scenario:

1. You blast 10K links to your site the 1st day.
    2. Then you blast another 10K links the 2nd day.

and you continue to do this for 5 days.

but from 1st day, 50% of your links is gone, so is second day and the rest of the day.... in 3rd day, you already lost 15K sites, but your daily blast is 10K... now, that will raise a red flag.

Don't take the number too serious, just an example. When Google starts to find you losing more links than gain, especially those links from all kind of sites, from PR N/A to PR0, that's a good indication of you spamming the search engine!

That's why some people send tons of links to a site without penalty, because they get more links and lost very little. The question is not building link too fast, but losing it too fast, a lot faster than gaining them, then your "NEW" site will be in trouble.

Kok Choon

Hi Kok Choon

Can you explain a little further: - When you say blast 10k links, do you mean the 10k links stick? Then we lose 5k links because of reasons like e.g. comments that were previously auto-approved are now removed manually by the admin? Usually when I use scrapebox, those comments that are approved stay there almost permanently unless the domain gets de-registered. So I don't really see myself losing 50% of the links that get approved....

#31 genesis37

genesis37

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 9

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

I am wondering how do you loose links?
    Just thought I would share some things that I have been working on: Yamaha P85, Yamaha NP30 and the Yamaha P95B

#32 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

I am wondering how do you loose links?

you lose links when moderators take them down. If you submit a spun article it might get approved but at a second look they might choose to delete it if they think you are spamming same thing goes for profile links

#33 alex jones

alex jones

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 44

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:52 AM

I totally agree with Kok Choon and this is the best way to educate some one.
    Linko Business Web Directory
    http://www.linkodir.com/

#34 fxmaster

fxmaster

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 35

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

I wouldn't just go and blast 100k links on day one try to keep things original and less automated and try to let Google find the links itself.

#35 Rawebmaster

Rawebmaster

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 19

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:56 AM

Here is a scenario:

1. You blast 10K links to your site the 1st day.
    2. Then you blast another 10K links the 2nd day.

and you continue to do this for 5 days.

but from 1st day, 50% of your links is gone, so is second day and the rest of the day.... in 3rd day, you already lost 15K sites, but your daily blast is 10K... now, that will raise a red flag.

Don't take the number too serious, just an example. When Google starts to find you losing more links than gain, especially those links from all kind of sites, from PR N/A to PR0, that's a good indication of you spamming the search engine!

That's why some people send tons of links to a site without penalty, because they get more links and lost very little. The question is not building link too fast, but losing it too fast, a lot faster than gaining them, then your "NEW" site will be in trouble.

Kok Choon

I agree with Kok Choon and my recommendation would be to get backlinks for your website on daily basis and those backlinks should be quality which can help to improve your website rankings and traffic.

#36 life.is.good

life.is.good

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 13

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

yup, nowadays I'm dividing my backlinks, and make sure I let 500-800 links stick daily for new websites. 5000-8000 backlinks over 30 days is far better than 8k in 48hours lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users