Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Backlinks - How Soon?

• Please log in to reply
    22 replies to this topic

#21 MHasan

MHasan

Banned

• Banned
    • posts 143

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:40 AM

From my point of view you should make back link manually not automatically. If you have enough back link as well as traffic then your site will indexed and get rank on Google. So, please keep promoting of your site on different social networking site and blog posting. I hope you will success of your desired goal.

#22 sd7668

sd7668

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 9

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

better look for some seo packages.

#23 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:42 AM

I honestly have never been sandboxed or de-indexed.
    With a 100% unique content site you don't really have to worry ....

Google believes you have no control over your backlinks or how many backlinks you build a day.

If they monitored this then I would spam the crap out of my competitors to get them sandboxed. I wouldn't worry too much about this if you are working with a unique content site if you have an autoblog or lots of duplicate content on your site drawing attention to yourself won't help.

Like I said google knows you don't really have control over how many links you get a day but they also know that the content you choose to put on your site is something you have control over. If you choose to put duplicate content after duplicate content up on your site and draw attention to yourself then yes that will get you sandboxed.

keep the whitehat stuff on your site and save the blackhat stuff for when your link building and you'll be okay

Edited by WillJR, 03 September 2011 - 03:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users