Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Backlink your Backlinks through Ping.FM automatically with This Powerful Script

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#1 nas80

nas80

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:47 AM

Hi Fellow Backlinker,

This is my first time selling my own product. I'm sure you'll love this product very much.:-) I can't make this sales page boombastic. Because, English is not my main language. I'll make it short, simple and to the point.

So, what actually I offer you. Here it is:

I have made a script that will auto complete your wordpress post, publish your post and submit the blogpost link to social network site via Ping.FM

This script will fill the blog title, blog content, blog tag, All-in-One SEO title, keywords, description and publish it automatically. After publishing, this script will submit your blogpost through Ping.FM automatically to social network site that connected with your Ping.FM account.

Here is the requirement of this script.
    You must own your blog or you have authority to post to the blog. All blog must have same username and passwordYou need to add your blog URL, blog title, blog content, blog tag, All-in-One SEO description manually to a file that I'll provide youYou must have Ping.FM account. After you create your Ping.FM account, sign up with Social Network that available for Ping.FM to post.
    Run my script.. That's it. Your wordpress post will be auto filled and published. After your post is published, your wordpress post will be submitted to all Social Network that you sign up and linked to your Ping.FM account

Imagine, if you have 20 different blog URLs that you want to post and submit them to social network site one by one. How much time will you need if you do it manually ?

Using this script, you set it up once, click the button.. BINGO!! The script will do all the work for you.

OK, now. How much does it cost for this script ? Well, I'll charge you for $15 to test it and for this price I'll need your review of this script. This price will increase $2/10 sales. So, be quick before the price goes up.

I assure you this script is very easy to install. I've provided you with the manual. The hardest thing is only when you sign up to social network site (I'll show you which social network site is the best one to join). But, it's worth to do. Once it all sets up, you'll be exciting and be ready to rock.

One more thing, I don't provide money back guarantee.

If you have questions feel free to ask me. I'll answer your question as soon as I can.

Edited by nas80, 27 August 2010 - 09:48 AM.

#2 nas80

nas80

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:12 AM

Question: Ping.fm has changed their API usage and its very difficult now. Does your script uses ping.fm API?

Answer: No. It doesn't use ping.fm API.

Question: Do you use php for your script ?

Answer: No. I don't.

Edited by nas80, 20 July 2010 - 07:06 AM.

#3 nas80

nas80

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

Right now, I have 3 types of script.

1. This script can be executed when you make a new post or profile link and run my script. It will submit your blogpost link or profile link to social network site via Ping.Fm. I call this script FastBacklinkIndex. The price is $3.

2. This script can be executed when you've already had a collection of blogpost or profile links. You need to insert this blogpost or profile links into csv file and run my script. For example, you want to submit 5 blogpost or profile links, you just need to insert these 5 blogpost or profile links into csv file and run my script. These 5 blogpost or profile links will be submitted to social network site via Ping.Fm. I call this script FastBacklinkIndexLoop. The price is $5 raised to $15 because of significant change to the script. Read this post >> http://backlinksforu...ull=1#post12648

3. This script can be executed when you want to do autopost. You need to fill 5 field in a csv file. These fields are BlogURL, BlogTitle, BlogPost, BlogTag and All-in-One SEO Description. After you fill all the field, run my script. This script will auto fill your blogpost title, content, tag and all-in-one SEO description. It will also publish your post and submit your blogpost link to social network site via Ping.Fm. I call this script AutoCompleteWP. The price is $15.

Conclusion, I have 3 different scripts for different purposes.

Which one do you want ? Get discount when you purchase more than 1 script.

Edited by nas80, 04 September 2010 - 11:11 AM.

#4 nas80

nas80

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:07 AM

Social network sites that I connect with ping.fm using this script are:
    twitter.com
    streetmavens.com
    identi.ca
    youare.com
    brightkite.com
    multiply.com
    vox.com
    jaiku.com
    tumblr.com
    xanga.com
    wordpress.com
    koornk.com

#5 lexscripta

lexscripta

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 19

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

Right now, I have 3 types of script.

1. This script can be executed when you make a new post or profile link and run my script. It will submit your blogpost link or profile link to social network site via Ping.Fm. I call this script FastBacklinkIndex. The price is $3.

2. This script can be executed when you've already had a collection of blogpost or profile links. You need to insert this blogpost or profile links into csv file and run my script. For example, you want to submit 5 blogpost or profile links, you just need to insert these 5 blogpost or profile links into csv file and run my script. These 5 blogpost or profile links will be submitted to social network site via Ping.Fm. I call this script FastBacklinkIndexLoop. The price is $5.

3. This script can be executed when you want to do autopost. You need to fill 5 field in a csv file. These fields are BlogURL, BlogTitle, BlogPost, BlogTag and All-in-One SEO Description. After you fill all the field, run my script. This script will auto fill your blogpost title, content, tag and all-in-one SEO description. It will also publish your post and submit your blogpost link to social network site via Ping.Fm. I call this script AutoCompleteWP. The price is $15.

Conclusion, I have 3 different scripts for different purposes.

Which one do you want ? Get discount when you purchase more than 1 script.

How many profile links can be loaded at one time into script #2?

#6 nas80

nas80

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:31 PM

How many profile links can be loaded at one time into script #2?

Thank you for your question.

The answer is as many profile links as you like. More profile links you load into the script, more time for the script to complete.

I usually use script #2 to ping 20 profile links a day to make it look more natural.

#7 nas80

nas80

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

I've updated script #2 so that it can create your forum profile links to rss feed using icerocket automatically. The requirement for this script are:
    - You must create an account in rss.icerocket.com (FREE to register)
    - After you create an account, add a new channel and fill these fields: Channel Name, Channel Link, and Channel Description
    - After filling this field click "Save Configuration for Channel" Button

That's it. Now, you're ready to run my script #2.

Because of this change, I raise the price to $15 for script #2.

Here is the example of forum profile links created by this script using rss.icerocket:
    Posted Image

Submit your rss feed xml links to rss feed directory such as feedage, feedagg, etc to make your forum profile indexed faster (This is not included in this script, you have to do it manually).

This is how the script #2 works:
    Read csv file containing your forum profile links list -> convert your forum profile links list into rss feed rss.icerocket -> ping your forum profile links using pingomatic using -> backlink your forum profile link using ping.fm

To ORDER script #1 and #2, please send me PM.

Let me know what you think..

Edited by nas80, 30 August 2010 - 10:34 PM.

#8 christian fox

christian fox

• Members
    • posts 247

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:41 AM

PM sent

Did you use Ubot? Can I get the source code if you did?

I am trying to learn it and was about to do this very thing. (personal use only)

#9 davida2

davida2

• Members
    • posts 144

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:06 PM

Please contact me about purchasing this script.

#10 davida2

davida2

• Members
    • posts 144

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

Thanks...I got the script...will give it a whirl.

#11 Greg

Greg

• Members
    • posts 390

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

Has anyone purchased this script and used it?
    It looks VERY interesting and would love to see more feedback?

Thanks

Greg

** Speed Up & Secure Your WP Site with a WP Plugin! - with the WP Tune-Up Kit **

**Your Sites and Backlinks Indexed Lightning Fast**
    **Move Up Quickly In SE Ranks, Build Backlinks AUTOMATICALLY**
    **Automatic Backlink Creator Version 2.2**

#12 d33d334

d33d334

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 19

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

I would like to know more about the script, does it use Ping.fm's API or email?

#13 freefunlinks

freefunlinks

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 12

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:50 PM

seems nice script ....

Free Mass Ping + Free RSS Submit online + Fast Index websites+ Huge Free Backlinks on

BulkPing.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users