Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

How to grab all urls (especially nonindexed) from blogger,multiply,typepad,etc sites?

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
    • posts 919

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:16 AM

I made a post earlier about grabbing all urls from my shwp blogs and got some great responses, the winner being using sbox sitemap scraper to snag all the urls. I wanted specifically the nonindexed posts in order to take measures to get them indexed.

Similar request here except I'm looking to suck out all the urls from my energizer and other syndication type sites...typepad,blogger,posterous, etc etc

But these don't seem to have a sitemap to work with like the shwp and I can't seem to find a way to use an excel function either as the posts tend to be typepad.com/posttitlehere so no chronological numbers to work with like that either...

I can do a site: scrape for them in box but like I said, I want the non indexed urls in order to juice them up more, and of course the site: scrape is only going to give me already indexed urls.

Thought of using link gopher to suck all the links off each page but that is sooo not practical. Thought of using sbox external link extractor but that isn't feasible either of course...

Thoughts, tricks, wild ideas?

Thanks
    New Rich Juggernaut*

*a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
    ----
    Testing effects of sig surge on post nasal drip and buy neopoints keywords

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users