Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

New Review Of Leapswitch Hosting

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 digidoodles

digidoodles

• Members
    • posts 256

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

This is an update to the post here:

http://backlinksforu...leapswitch.html

Ishan from Leapswitch contacted me several months ago and offered two free months to review their hosting and, hopefully, change my mind from the previous review.

In his private message, he stated "Since your thread, our company has changed a lot". I figured if he was willing to offer a review to someone who had initially had a really bad experience, then why not give them a second shot? So I did.

And, I'm happy to report that, as of this writing, Leapswitch has their act together. The provisioning of the accounts and new IP's were flawless.

Their uptime has been good- some outages, as is expected, but nothing major.

At this time, I can fully recommend their services and appreciate the opportunity to re-review.

Thanks,

Brandi

No cool marketing ploy for a weight loss product, or anything for that matter...
    just a glimpse of what it was like to be really fat
    Yes, I really did use to weigh 500 lbs, give or take a bologna sandwich.

#2 Leapswitch-Ishan

Leapswitch-Ishan

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 64

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

Brandi,
    Thank you for giving us a second chance. We look forward to hosting for many years :)

Ishan
    Ishan Talathi
    SEO Hosting - 205+ c-classes - 5 USA locations - 1 Portugal location - 1 Ukraine location
    Chicago, IL - Los Angeles, CA - Asheville, NC - South Bend, IN - Scranton, PA - Porto - Portugal , Kharkov, Ukraine
    SEO Hosting, SEO VPS, SEO Dedicated servers
    Managed VPS

#3 TerryWGarcia

TerryWGarcia

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 17

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

My favorite indianet seohost is having constant problems now..

Do you guys help clients to migrate their sites over? I got like 60 C Class with them...

There seems to be a curse on any SEOHost that get mentioned in this forum... :confused:

#4 Leapswitch-Ishan

Leapswitch-Ishan

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 64

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

Do you guys help clients to migrate their sites over? I got like 60 C Class with them...

There seems to be a curse on any SEOHost that get mentioned in this forum... :confused:

Hello,
    We do migrate your accounts for free. We have an automated system where we just enter your cPanel logins and it will backup your accounts and restore them on our servers.

You can contact us with the details at sales@leapswitch.com .

Looking forward to hosting you,
    Ishan
    Ishan Talathi
    SEO Hosting - 205+ c-classes - 5 USA locations - 1 Portugal location - 1 Ukraine location
    Chicago, IL - Los Angeles, CA - Asheville, NC - South Bend, IN - Scranton, PA - Porto - Portugal , Kharkov, Ukraine
    SEO Hosting, SEO VPS, SEO Dedicated servers
    Managed VPS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users