Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

mistake in thought process while buying domains?

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 27

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

Here in this forum i often red the recommendation that an aged high PR domain should have 1-2 links from URLs with equal or higher PR.

Where is the difference wheter the domain has relative good spam backlinks or some quality backlinks if it has the same PR?
    It seems to me that google rates the domain and if google gave the domain a PR4 why should the domain doesn´t earn this PR?

Do You guys use this process more for evaluating if it´s more a PR 3,9 or PR 4,6 domain? In this case i don´t see the point of just buying good domains when You also buy PR3 domains that are obviously worse than the bad PR4 ones.

I´m speaking about buying domains from godaddy and Co, not about buying DP-domains.

Why not instead looking to how links are missing/got deleted instead of which one are still there?

I would love to hear some opinions about that.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users