Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Case study - How did I rank a new EMD domain #1 in one month

• Please log in to reply
    18 replies to this topic

#1 faceblogger

faceblogger

• Members
    • posts 329

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

Last week I have reached another profit level in my IM career and thought of giving away some of my SEO formulas I am successfully using! to share my happiness...This is my thanks giving for this forum in this thanks giving week! Got time to write this post because of this thanks giving holiday week. (Thanks to my college too for this 1 week vacation)

This is a sample case study & you should rank as many websites as possible to make a good income. It's pretty easy!

Lets come to the topic...

I did some key word research & bought a new Exact Match .org domain [.com and .net was already taken]
    The niche was medium competitive (or less medium competitive since it's not an affiliate key word). Not tough as "Auto insurance quotes" and not easy as "internet explorer ipad"

Global Monthly searches (Exact Match) - 40,500 (It means daily 1350 users are searching using this exact keyword - This number is not accurate, but closer to the number as the google keyword tool values are not that accurate)

1. I set up wordpress and posted 5x500 unique good quality articles relevant to the. Installed the basic plugins and added the about page & contact page

2. First week I set up 20 web 2.0 properties(all do follow) with 22% unique spun articles (one unique article spun 20 times - I used the free version of spinnerchief). All those made with images because I don't want them to be removed later. This type of links are very powerful in a long run. My VA has done this manually - did not use any tools.

I used some inter-linking between these properties too - Not like a link wheel. I did some inter layering and got more link juice passed to the Wordpress, Blogger & Weebly pages.

3. Scheduled all these web 2.0 properties to daily 1000 xrumer blast for related set of keywords (all blogs together - not individually) for continuous 30 days.

4. Started making 4-5 do follow blog comments daily on high PR pages. (Page with less than 200 OBL)

5. After 1-2 weeks (or near by, I don't remember the day exactly) did a direct AMR (Article) blast - only to directories with PR0+ Got around 150 live links.

At the end of two weeks the rank was #66 on google (I don't care about other search engines)

6. After two weeks I gave a 1000 direct xrumer blast to the site using a set of non-targeted key words and did the same one week after this too - Just scheduled and it happened automatically.

The purpose of using this xrumer blast was to diversify the anchor text. I usually use 50% of links with my targeted anchor and the rest with a few other keywords and and also exact url.

7. Gave a 15000 Links ScrapeBox blast to the web 2.0 properties.

After 18 days rank was #32

8. Then I ordered a bulk Social Bookmarking Service (1000+ live links both do follow and nofollow). You can either do it in your own or order a bulk social bookmarking service

Checked the ranking after 3 weeks (3 days after the completion of social bookmarking) and the site was in #5 (Yes, social bookmarks are very effective currently for short term boosts)

9. Added some more High PR blog comments (daily 5-10)

I pinged all Xrumer & Social Bookmarking URLs. Added them to two indexing services. [I used the free version]

Rank was #1 from the 27th day.

Average unique daily visitors : 700-800 & Average daily adsense income $10
    But it will come down to $4-$5/day if it fell down to 2nd rank.

Some of the web 2.0 properties got Page Rank too now (4 got PR2 and 5 got PR1). Because the PR update occurred nearly 20 days after I started blasting them. Also my main site (money site) is PR3

I continued the xrumer blast to the web 2.0 properties for 30 days.

My conclusion and opinion.

My focus was to get diversified links (Contextual web 2.0, Social Bookmarks, Blog comments, Article, Profile, etc). Getting long term powerful links - web 2.0, Not all social bookmarking and Blog comment links are long term but there are good for immediate rank boost. However 50% of them are likely to last for long term.
    Profile & Article backlinks are not powerful as they used to be. They give some rank improvement but not as they used to be.
    Article directories were hunted by google after the panda started. Profile links were hunted even before that. However they work to some extent.
    Some people blast articles with Xrumer/ScrapeBox but I did not use it because blasting web 2.0 gives much better results than blasting articles - Especially after panda!
    You can direct blast the money site with xrumer but limit it to a small number and also make sure you drip feed it.

SEO techniques changes with time so... test, research and read that will keep you updated always. If you continue the SEO you did 6 months ago you may not be able to rank effectively because google changes fast. Therefore we too should change the techniques!

Cheers!

Edited by faceblogger, 22 November 2011 - 03:44 AM.

#2 brightgravity

brightgravity

• Members
    • posts 122

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

I use amr for anchor variation, pull all URL and then a ton of anchors from google tool.

Thanks for sharing your technique, I wouldn't dard do xr on a client site, any alternatives u know? Btw how do u get ur web 2.0 to have pr from just firing crap links to them?

300 BMR Posts per month for just $275

Price includes submission within your account! So you can keep an eye on everything. I will take care of everything, just send me the domain + keywords and you will get 10 posts per day for one month submitted to BMR.

PM ME:cool:

Full SEO Services available - we do ALL the work for you! :o info@brightgravity.com :o

#3 JSProjects

JSProjects

• Members
    • posts 977

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Awesome post. And great job. Looks like you're not afraid to go after phrases with stronger competition. (You say medium, but with that amount of searches it's probably stronger than most of the phrases I go after.)
    CLICK HERE For 172,761 DoFollow Blog Post URL's From 2,235 Unique Blogs

PR6: 2 / PR5: 17 / PR4: 213 / PR3: 1,426 / PR2: 4,663 / PR1: 9,500

16 Packs Sold, 4 Remaining. Enter "BF" for 10% off.

#4 chukcha

chukcha

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 57

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:18 AM

Well done mate
    Where did you order social bookmarking service from?

#5 faceblogger

faceblogger

• Members
    • posts 329

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

I use amr for anchor variation, pull all URL and then a ton of anchors from google tool.

Thanks for sharing your technique, I wouldn't dard do xr on a client site, any alternatives u know? Btw how do u get ur web 2.0 to have pr from just firing crap links to them?

I forgot to mention, I used anchor variation in AMR too.
    Web 2.0 properties get PR if they blasted hard with xr and Scrape Box. That's my common experience. Even crappy links can contribute for PR and ranking but not worth using directly on money sites as it's not worth the risk.

Awesome post. And great job. Looks like you're not afraid to go after phrases with stronger competition. (You say medium, but with that amount of searches it's probably stronger than most of the phrases I go after.)

Yep. The amount of search volume is high. But I faced a bit less competition than the typical because the keyword I picked was not a associated with any affiliate products. I always pick this type of niche/key word for my ad-sense sites in order to mitigate competition.

Well done mate
    Where did you order social bookmarking service from?

WickedFire

Edited by faceblogger, 22 November 2011 - 02:53 AM.

#6 dotclick

dotclick

• Members
    • posts 333

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

faceblogger, its a great share, and very clear .. thanks ..

Few questions about onpage stuff..
    How many articles you have on your money site, How many posts , how many pages?
    How is your experience with mini sites which is dependent on adsense recently?

Infact I had setup few fiverr gigs which is somewhat similar to these strategies and getting overwhelming response. I am actually a bit worried about the life of mini sites in this panda days..

#7 king

king

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 15

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

Blog comments + Forum posting + Link wheel is really a great combination.
    Link wheel and Forum links helps in attaining authority. Where as high pr blog commenting links helps in ranking.

#8 spiritus

spiritus

• Members
    • posts 217

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for the share Faceblogger,

You only ever mention placing one article on the web 2.0's (spun 20 times).

am I right in thinking each web 2.0 sites only has one article ??

#9 adamcm

adamcm

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 59

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Great post, and congrats on the #1 ranking!

I am not sure if I missed it, but did you mention how you are indexing your various backlinks?

Thanks!

#10 faceblogger

faceblogger

• Members
    • posts 329

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

faceblogger, its a great share, and very clear .. thanks ..

Few questions about onpage stuff..
    How many articles you have on your money site, How many posts , how many pages?
    How is your experience with mini sites which is dependent on adsense recently?

Infact I had setup few fiverr gigs which is somewhat similar to these strategies and getting overwhelming response. I am actually a bit worried about the life of mini sites in this panda days..

I had 5 articles, each 500 words, well written. From my experience, mini sites with less content work much better after panda.

Thanks for the share Faceblogger,

You only ever mention placing one article on the web 2.0's (spun 20 times).

am I right in thinking each web 2.0 sites only has one article ??

Yes!

I am not sure if I missed it, but did you mention how you are indexing your various backlinks?

Thanks!

I pinged them and also submitted to two different indexing services (used their free version). However, I am usually little bit skeptical about the benefit of using indexing services as I don't see any significant difference even with the paid options..

#11 steph88

steph88

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:03 AM

Low CTR or low CPC ??

#12 faceblogger

faceblogger

• Members
    • posts 329

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:49 AM

Low CTR or low CPC ??

Low CPC, because I selected a less CPC niche in order to the rank easily (less competition) ;)

#13 WillJR

WillJR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 42

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

Great Post

Very straight forward , Thanks
    Increase your profit by 5x click here to view my clickbank stats
    Get more Traffic with BMR click here

#14 mikebuyco

mikebuyco

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 68

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:21 AM

Faceblogger thanks for sharing this. This will be a great thread to follow. I'm planning to build a new site and this looks like good way to start.

Just a quick question. Do you think you can give the list of the 20 web 2.0 you used in this?

Edited by mikebuyco, 23 November 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#15 faceblogger

faceblogger

• Members
    • posts 329

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

Faceblogger thanks for sharing this. This will be a great thread to follow. I'm planning to build a new site and this looks like good way to start.

Just a quick question. Do you think you can give the list of the 20 web 2.0 you used in this?

I don't think there is nothing very special with my choice of web 2.0, just pick the high PR properties such as wordpress, blogger, etc.
    However web 2.0 may not give enough power unless you build enough links to them (layering them, blasting them with xrumer & scrapebox). However, Social Bookmarking & High PR manual commenting would be good ones to start with.

#16 mikebuyco

mikebuyco

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 68

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

Thanks for the info. You mentioned blasting with scrapebox and xrummer on web 2.0 sites likes blogger. A few years ago I was only using blogger as it was free. So during that time I think I've used a software that blasts the RSS feeds and constantly pinged that site. I didn't know much back then. What happened was google removed my that blog for SPAM. It almost affected my entire google account. So my question is if you blast too much links on a blogger site, will it get remove? I'm worried since I have an already existing blogger that has a PR 1.

#17 odin8609

odin8609

• Members
    • Pip
    • posts 3

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:58 AM

Thank for the sharing - this is a great thread

Big Thanks for you
    Rizki

#18 faceblogger

faceblogger

• Members
    • posts 329

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:02 AM

Thanks for the info. You mentioned blasting with scrapebox and xrummer on web 2.0 sites likes blogger. A few years ago I was only using blogger as it was free. So during that time I think I've used a software that blasts the RSS feeds and constantly pinged that site. I didn't know much back then. What happened was google removed my that blog for SPAM. It almost affected my entire google account. So my question is if you blast too much links on a blogger site, will it get remove? I'm worried since I have an already existing blogger that has a PR 1.

I have not checked all but from what I generally saw they (my blogger properties) were not removed.

Continuously pinging and blasting the rss (for a same url) seems to be dangerous and it migh have made make google think it as spam. Too much links on a blogger site will not get it removed. However, NEVER use your own google account for any of these things.
    Create new different accounts and use them, even if google remove a blog it will not hurt you (just a web 2.0 property removed).

#19 mikebuyco

mikebuyco

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 68

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

I have not checked all but from what I generally saw they (my blogger properties) were not removed.

Continuously pinging and blasting the rss (for a same url) seems to be dangerous and it migh have made make google think it as spam. Too much links on a blogger site will not get it removed. However, NEVER use your own google account for any of these things.
    Create new different accounts and use them, even if google remove a blog it will not hurt you (just a web 2.0 property removed).

Thank you for the advice. I will use a google blogger that is not my primary account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users