Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Need [BETA] Testers for http://freebloglinks.net - Alternative to ALN

• Please log in to reply
    73 replies to this topic

#61 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

PM sent heidrek.

#62 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

In regards to the talk above it is 1 SPUN article submission = 15 Spun out articles over the blog network with your backlinks.

I have been helping gregmac with the points and filtering system which is going really well, and I am 100% with the 15 submissions only. 20 is too many for now for sure.

Im really liking the drip style feature for the submission releases too.

Ill be investing in some high PR Blogs for this network soon.

#63 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
    • posts 919

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

Glad to have things clarified, yet still don't understand why you don't want a post/link from all blogs in the network vs 'just' 15 (which I'm happy with dont get me wrong). Is this to make one post a separate spun seed article 3 or 4 times to get all the sites hit, vs just one spun seed article across all of them or...?
    New Rich Juggernaut*

*a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
    ----
    Testing effects of sig surge on post nasal drip and buy neopoints keywords

#64 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Glad to have things clarified, yet still don't understand why you don't want a post/link from all blogs in the network vs 'just' 15 (which I'm happy with dont get me wrong). Is this to make one post a separate spun seed article 3 or 4 times to get all the sites hit, vs just one spun seed article across all of them or...?

Are you suggesting a post go out to ALL blogs on the network in one submission? If so, that would be a good way to most likely see your site go bye bye's in Google. Not so much now with only a small amount of blogs, but think ALN size with over 10k blogs. Talk about dupe content.

And I sure wouldn't want dupe content on all my blogs in the network. Slow(ish) & steady is the name of the game IMO.

And not even mentioning the server resources needed to post to all blogs.....

Edited by Steve41, 29 November 2011 - 05:56 PM.

#65 quamism

quamism

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 98

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

Just added a site to the network. Looking to test out the system and if things go well I'll add some more.

#66 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

thepoint to only do 15 at a time is so make sure the content isnt duplicated, and to also give you the ability to change your backlinks. If your using an auto spinner and not spinning sentences / paragraphs theres a higher chance of duplicating the content.

When spinning I also don't use the original articles words either which I think is a really good idea if its either your own article written yourself, paid for by an agencey or better yet scraped off the net. Too many people seem to be stealing ezine articles and posting them hardly spun or not at all to networks. Check the ALN forum for details on that one. Lazy people can ruin awesome services like this.

#67 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
    • posts 919

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

No I get that, im more talking about having multiple spun articles themselves spun together and just uploaded in one shot vs chunking them down. That said, I understand and am happy with the current setup.
    New Rich Juggernaut*

*a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
    ----
    Testing effects of sig surge on post nasal drip and buy neopoints keywords

#68 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:05 AM

Sorry I get what you mean now.

Id like an upload tool as well that would allow you to upload via a txt file or something, then jsut submit 50 txt files that you have built or something.

#69 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:28 AM

Hi googlealchemist,

Thanks for liking the current setup.. I havent replied on the forum because we were so busy with the new updates..

Regards
    Free Blog Links -- Alternative to ALN
    Support Scheduling upto 15 days..

#70 robinlowemi7

robinlowemi7

• Members
    • posts 165

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Hey Guys,

I just signed up.

First of all thanks to gregmac037 and his team, for putting this together. It has caught my attention for sure.

I really love the fact that the network "is more for the people" as you can have a say on what is needed to make the network better and more suited to individual needs while keeping everyone happy. Cant wait to seriously test it hardcore, especially the superior scheduling ability.

I have 40+ blogs (PR1-4) on 20 different IPs. They get cached by google everyday on average and posts get indexed within the hour.

I'll start testing the network by adding 10 at a time.

Any idea how many posts per day on average a blog on this network gets?

My only question so far ;)

Rob

#71 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:31 PM

Hey Guys,

I just signed up.

First of all thanks to gregmac037 and his team, for putting this together. It has caught my attention for sure.

I really love the fact that the network "is more for the people" as you can have a say on what is needed to make the network better and more suited to individual needs while keeping everyone happy. Cant wait to seriously test it hardcore, especially the superior scheduling ability.

I have 40+ blogs (PR1-4) on 20 different IPs. They get cached by google everyday on average and posts get indexed within the hour.

I'll start testing the network by adding 10 at a time.

Any idea how many posts per day on average a blog on this network gets?

My only question so far ;)

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot on the comment. We will do our best to improve the functions of the network..

About your question on how many post per day a blog on this network get.

The network has 88 blogs so far added on the network. Most of the blogs added by users are used only to get some points and test the system how it works.

Lets say, if there are 50 articles being process per day. Every day, an article is submitted to 4 random blogs. That would be a total of 200 post. 200/88 current number of blogs = around 3 blog post per blog.. So for 50 articles being processed per day, there are around 3 new blog post a blog could get.

Hope i answer your question.

Regards

#72 xteam1

xteam1

• Members
    • PipPip
    • posts 12

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

I think i will test this blog network out.. it seems something new and fresh and i think it will grow bigger ..i just hope that owner takes good care of this network and it seem he is. If people see that this is some quality network and higher than average then more will come and add blogs.

#73 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

I can vouch so far for gregsmac037's dedication and support being top notch. He has really listened to the community and taken on board what people want and edits it to suit our needs.

Its got HUGE potential (I think so anyway).
    http://www.freedomseonetwork.com - Handsfree Article Submissions - do NOTHING get ALOT.

9 Discounted Subscriptions left!

#74 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Hi Xteam1,

Thanks on planning to test our system. Right now, we are very busy in changing the website theme.

Hi Juvv,

Thanks for the comment..

We will do our best in order to improve the site functions.

If you have suggestions regarding the site functions, just pm me.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users