Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Need [BETA] Testers for http://freebloglinks.net - Alternative to ALN

• Please log in to reply
    73 replies to this topic

#21 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

Yes, 1 word would be more inline with the KISS principle something like %anchor1% %anchor2% perhaps. I hate spaces in tokens. As for tags, I like the idea of making them mandatory, even just one. It's easy to set blogs then to use tags as meta kw's, as some auto-tags struggle with some content.

#22 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

This is an idea that I've been mulling on lately, and also a reason why I like tags in posts. To help make my network blogs look more "legit" to the bots & cursory human glance, I want to auto insert images into posts, on a random basis i.e. not all posts get an image. The auto insert uses tags to match image name if possible, otherwise it just pulls a random image.

Now I was thinking of getting a plugin made that would pull images from a central server of mine to all blogs, no matter where hosted. As for images, I've built up collection of 160x160 over a period of time, all with the keyword(s) in the image name.

Now take this concept and apply it to the network. Everyone contributes sized & named images (easy to batch process in Photoshop) or outsourcers the task. Anyone see any merit in the idea as applied to the network?

Or perhaps just give the option of inserting images in the spun posts themselves, but only in set positions & set size.

Edited by Steve41, 24 November 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#23 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

This is an idea that I've been mulling on lately, and also a reason why I like tags in posts. To help make my network blogs look more "legit" to the bots & cursory human glance, I want to auto insert images into posts, on a random basis i.e. not all posts get an image. The auto insert uses tags to match image name if possible, otherwise it just pulls a random image.

Now I was thinking of getting a plugin made that would pull images from a central server of mine to all blogs, no matter where hosted. As for images, I've built up collection of 160x160 over a period of time, all with the keyword(s) in the image name.

Now take this concept and apply it to the network. Everyone contributes sized & named images (easy to batch process in Photoshop) or outsourcers the task. Anyone see any merit in the idea as applied to the network?

Or perhaps just give the option of inserting images in the spun posts themselves, but only in set positions & set size.

Hi Steve,

Thanks again for this wonderful idea. Probably on the first update, we will add an option for adding pictures. On the next update, we will find a way so that a user could automatically search and select pictures for there article. We will discuss on how to implement this.

Thanks for the comment on the mandatory tags..

We will do our best on improving the site functions..

Thanks again and Regards,
    Free Blog Links -- Alternative to ALN
    Support Scheduling upto 15 days..

#24 flash

flash

• Members
    • posts 240

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

how many blogs are active right now?

#25 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

how many blogs are active right now?

Currently there are 63 blogs right now. Adding your blogs would mean a lot in order to attract more blogs to be added on the network.

There are already around 50+ sign ups and most of them are waiting to increase the blogs numbers before adding there blogs.

Regards

#26 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

It really surprises me how so few people are joining this network. Considering how so many people were jumping up & down threatening to leave ALN when it became subscription based for anything over 3 blogs. What ever happened to them? All wind & no substance?

This is an absolute brilliant opportunity to grow a new network that can work in adjunct to ALN, not replace it. If everyone purchased just 1 new domain and added it, you'd get twice the link juice. Re-adding a domain already in ALN kind of defeats the purpose, although right now, in the beginning, any domains would help out to grow the pool. But the long term outlook should be to have 2 separate networks, domain wise, and not duplicates.

Features that have been asked for in ALN time after time come already integrated with FB, with the developers keen to take on-board new suggestions.

So I hope those sitting on the fence jump in and help make this a 10k+ blog network within 12-18mths time.

So if you don't want posts on PR0 blogs, don't want hundreds & hundreds of .pl blogs, if you do want proper scheduling, if you do want the ability to throttle delivery and be able to set the number of times to post, then here's your chance. Take it!

Oh, and did I mention? It's totally free.....

My 2c

Edited by Steve41, 26 November 2011 - 03:38 AM.

#27 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Hi Steve41,

Thanks a lot for the help on inviting more blogs to be added on the network.

There are currently 50signups already and most of them havent add there blogs on the system.

Regards

#28 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

Well I have signed up, I have just purchased a blog URL SPECIFICALLY for your network gregmac.

Ill add it to the network right now to help with the numbers. If all goes well I will be adding a few more.

Have you got an average on the PR of the sites yet?

#29 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

Just tried to add a new PR4 and got the following error msg

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function pr() in /home/dar123/public_html/FREEBLOGLINKS.NET/addblog.php on line 257"

#30 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

yep same here.

#31 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:21 AM

yep same here.

Something fubared, as I added a bunch of domains last week without issue..

#32 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

:( I wanted to setup some jobs while I had some spare time

#33 hardindex

hardindex

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 73

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi,
    I have signed up and added 3 blogs.

#34 linkbuilder

linkbuilder

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 32

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

Ok I am in too...:)

#35 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Hi Juvv and Steve,

So sorry on the error.. There was a minor problem on the script and it was solved already...

For Hardindex and linkbuilder, I have approved your websites.

I will be waiting for your comments and suggestions in order to improve the site.

Thanks again

#36 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

Hey Mate I got your updates during the process, thanks for keeping me in the loop. Sorry I didnt reply I have been trying to enjoy my weekend away from the computer!

Ill be adding my blog when I get up in the morning :) (In around 10 hours from now).

Thanks again, impressed with your support for a service thats free.

#37 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:57 PM

Hey Mate I got your updates during the process, thanks for keeping me in the loop. Sorry I didnt reply I have been trying to enjoy my weekend away from the computer!

Ill be adding my blog when I get up in the morning :) (In around 10 hours from now).

Thanks again, impressed with your support for a service thats free.

Thanks on the quick reply Juvv and for the supports comments.

I will do my best in order to attract more blogs to be added on the network.

REgards

#38 Steve41

Steve41

• Members
    • posts 187

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

Just added the PR4...no problems this time. Nice to see the blog total growing :)

#39 gregmac037

gregmac037

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 48

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

Just added the PR4...no problems this time. Nice to see the blog total growing :)

The script was fixed and now we are deciding on which admin theme will be used on the blog.

We are trying to decide which of the the two.
    Site Templates - Peach
    Site Templates - Lagu Admin Premium Template | ThemeForest

Hehehe... Do you have any suggestions on the theme?

There are 72 blogs now on the network.

Regards

#40 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

Just wanted to chime in and let you know I was able to add the site without any problems this time.

Cant wait to get some articles on the network. I have 2 domains I am going to try get ranking using just your network.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users