Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

who has bought off flippa and had results off the bat?

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hey Guys,

I was wanting to know if anyone had actually purchased a website "premade" that had an income already?
    If so was it clickbank , adsense amazon? And how is it performing now since when you purchased?

Im just interested to see if anyone is gettign results, there is some people on there realling talking out their back side i think.

#2 tumpo

tumpo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 50

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

I bought 2 websites. one 2000$, one 2500$.

The 2000$ one was monetized with adsense. I improved his seo, as it was in the same niche i was having bunch of other websites and i was experienced, and within 1 -2 months was making 600-700$ per month as i also added infolinks near adsense (he used to make about 200$ i think when i bought it).

The one from 2500$, despite some of my attempts, only makes 120$ -150$ per month. So no bad, but could be better.

In order to buy these 2 websites, i have browsed through 100s of auctions with fake screenshots, fake stats, fake revenue potential, and a lot of due diligence.

I also sold some very good websites there, i mean good for the buyers as i was low on cash. Real website sold at 10x monthly revenue, with organic seo, no bought links , no fake stats, no downward trend or anythings.

So there are some legit websites there.

#3 Juvv

Juvv

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 78

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

thats good news then. how did you know they were fake stats? did you just do the reasearch on the urls yourself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users