Hey Guest, Welcome to Backlinksforum - Archive!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Important

This is the (read only) Archive of Backlinksforum.com up to December 3 2011
    If you want to start a new topic, then you need to go to: www.trafficplanet.com

- - - - -

Panda or Penalty?

• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#21 webmojo

webmojo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 30

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hey Guys,

When checking my rankings for a site this morning i noticed some keyword drops.

keyword1 was #1 now #6
    keyword2 was #1 now #40
    keyword3 was #1 now #1
    keyword4 was#10 now #0 (i just recently got some HPBL's for this page, not to surprised it got penalised.)

I'm not sure whether this is panda or because i got to many HPBL's to the one page? it's a .co.uk site.

what i don't understand is 1 keyword stayed solid so it couldn't have affected every page.

cheers for any info guys

Graham

Graham Ive got exactly the same situation today on my main business site It seem to tie in with the big G algo change regarding newer content

#22 graham23s

graham23s

• Members
    • posts 175

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Hi Mate,

Just an update, i 301'd the penalised site to a domain i had lying around, this was last saturday for the last 6 days the new site is slowly ranking for the old keywords, infact this morning i hit #1 for my main keyword.

In this case i definately pointed to many HPBL's to fast to one of the inner pages and got penalised as opposed to being a panda update, before that i had escaped every panda update :)

I hope it comes back ssoon for ya mate :)

Graham
    Be back soon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users